Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Pikmin is great but I never was able to get into Pikmin 2. Didn't like the underground environments that much. Does it get any better after level 1????

Pikmin 3 was also great though I haven't had desire to replay it like original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Yeah you get into some pretty cool underground areas later on

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

Pikmin is great but I never was able to get into Pikmin 2. Didn't like the underground environments that much. Does it get any better after level 1????

Pikmin 3 was also great though I haven't had desire to replay it like original.

cool av

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

The time limit in 1 used to make me so nervous, it made me seriously stressed. I understand 2 has no deadline so I always wanted to play that.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Pikmin 2 was great in that the longer the game went, the days get harder.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

darealkooky posted:

pikmin 1 is pretty hosed up, if you don't have enough spaceship parts by the last day you fly into space but crash back into the planet and suffocate to death

then the pikmin toss your corpse into their pikmin maker thing and this happens

it's like some xenomorph poo poo or something

Wait is this real or am I being punked. That's messed up.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i also like pikmin op. the yellow ones when roasted go great with white meat dishes and the red ones give a good kick to a salad. plus the blue ones can be made into some funky looking dips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Not og I know, but pink pikmin are my faves :3:

• Locked thread