Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Right now I'm changing all the wrestlers's names in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. FPWR is the best wrestling game. If you are a true gamer and wrestling fan, you play this game, not that WWE Yukes poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does it hearken back to the N64 wrestling days. If not, then I don't care at all, OP.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Wormskull posted:

Does it hearken back to the N64 wrestling days. If not, then I don't care at all, OP.

No, it is a deep wrestling simulation. While Studio Aki's games like WCW Vs. NWO and No Mercy are great, this one is better.

Also, the create a wrestler is so deep that you can make any fighter you want. The game comes with MMA, Kickboxing, Indie, WWE, Japanese and Lucha wrestlers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it on PC.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Wormskull posted:

Is it on PC.

It's on PS3 and 4 but it was originally a PS2 game, so do what your conscience tells you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kicks the developers off a cliff with a sign on its edge that says "Console-only Developers Must and Shall be Slaughtered Ruthlessly".

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

mdickie makes the best wrestling games

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrrrU55vOUI

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Another good game is Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 which is a hardcore booking sim on PC. You are a booker and you manage spreadsheet and finances. It is really good if you enjoy that type of game.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

It's fun if you wanna sperg out on pro wrestling because it's all about customization but the gameplay can get pretty stale especially if you have no one else to play with and there aren't a bunch of match modes like royal rumble, ladder match, ect. but it does have barbed wire and bombs so :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

It's fun if you wanna sperg out on pro wrestling because it's all about customization but the gameplay can get pretty stale especially if you have no one else to play with and there aren't a bunch of match modes like royal rumble, ladder match, ect. but it does have barbed wire and bombs so :thumbsup:

I wish there was more customization so I can put Green Lantern Fan front and center at every match.

• Locked thread