Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Does anyone still play this,, i just restarted my town cause i wasnt too happy with the state of my old town, im a few days in, im looking for the cherry tshirt, the cream tshirt with the cherries on it (you know the one.) Im also trying to get some lemons so let me know if you have any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
This is the shirt im trying to get

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I do!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Hell yeah op, started playing it again a month ago when a friend got a 3ds. just a few gracie checks away from getting the last t&t store, and I finished my fossil collection last week.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Do you have the cherry shirt if so can i come to your town

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I don't have cherry shirt but I do have a stupid hippo that needs to go back to Africa

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I still play it once in a while but now it's so long in between that everyone always guilt-trips me on my absence. it's da worst.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I played this game a ton for a while and then I got burnt out. I was doing island runs for days on end and making tons of money.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I did that too but this time im takin it slow. Thats the way to enjoy this game.. PLay it relaxed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Bump!

• Locked thread