Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Yeah but Brock Lesnar is like a putty insofar as he has a clearly marked weak spot on his torso that causes him to disapparate back to lord zedd's castle.

I would just like to say that this is my favorite thing ever said about Brock Lesnar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
wait, what's wrong with seanbaby? his mma/wrasslin articles are usually neat as heck

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Tezcatlipoca posted:

He seems like a jerk IRL.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

lmao, it coulda been you this saturday, horsejuice man.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Yuriy posted:

wait, what's wrong with seanbaby? his mma/wrasslin articles are usually neat as heck

He thinks three WACKY metaphors make a funny article. I don't hate him but his formula get's old sometimes.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

Say what you want about seanbaby (and you'd be right) but his Kaz Fujita article was great. My non-MMA watching friends quote it to this day.

The least surprising thing was when it turned out he completely subscribed to the "Anderson Silva was just clowning against Weidman the first time" story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Did K-1 ever turn the corner on Overeem? As I recally the dirty mma fighter wasn't supposed to do well in kickboxing, and then he knocked out Badr Hari. Then they changed the rules on clinching to gently caress him and Schilt, and in 2009 the commentators were openly rejoicing when Overeem got knocked out of the Grand Prix.

• Locked thread