Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Slur posted:

Third? What are your first and second languages?

elvish and orcish

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

I am an above average writer with a degree. Can I have a job??

Bolverkur posted:

can you hire me OP?

you're hired

Wormskull posted:

Why don't you get bent? Walks away irritably.

:eyepop:

Thug Lessons posted:

Favorite idolm@ster?

haven't watched it

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Have you considered that including refs to SA, Imp Zone and various memes in your articles would make you much more successful?

maybe.. i sometimes do obscure in-site jokes for our readers but i doubt they will catch sick SA/Imp Zone references

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Do you hang your keys off all your sweet lanyards? If you do, do you rotate them to show off how many you have to your friends and foes alike?

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

who did you hand your dignity to?

it's "whom", OP.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Whens the last time you kissed a man while you pretend to be a video game character

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

my favourite anime is actually tengen toppa gurren lagann, but madoka is in my top5

also haruhi was also great (even endless 8)

you have ok taste in anime

• Locked thread