Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best harvest moon game
harvest moon 64
rune factory 4
harvest moon 64
rune factory 4
View Results

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

marvelous entertainment are the developers of the harvest moon series

natsume published the games for them in north america

marvelous entertainment broke off their deal with natsume but natsume still retained the rights to the 'harvest moon' name in north america

so harvest moon: lost valley is a harvest moon game not actually made by the harvest moon devs. it is natsume using the name to try and market their own farmsim even though it is not by the harvest moon devs.

stay safe, gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

harvest moon is a pretty cool name, to be fair

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sharrrk posted:

harvest moon is a pretty cool name, to be fair
yeah it is

in japan it's just called 'farm story' which is a much worse name

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Harvest moon 64 was very good and I played it a lot

I think I always married the flower girl or the bar girl but I can't remember which

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
*PSA* the next real harvest moon is called Story of Seasons *PSA*

knowledge is power

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Looper posted:

*PSA* the next real harvest moon is called Story of Seasons *PSA*

knowledge is power

thank you for this. hope EU will see it soon. (ya rite)

the next "harvest moon", lost valley, looks like absolute poo poo based on the artwork alone

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

SarutosZero posted:

I think I always married the flower girl or the bar girl but I can't remember which

Karen...

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SarutosZero posted:

I married the librarian, Maria, always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The wives for this one aren't even hot and all look like IMVU models.

• Locked thread