Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

[ed: the text on the wall at the bottom of the image is obscure, but i'm pretty sure the last two lines are: "between 15 and 16/ clean and hung]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

have you read the short story all that you love will be carried away by stephen king geexcee?

GEExCEE

I've only read the first 2 pages of the dark tower

Bwee

SIDS Vicious

i have read every thing he has ever written oh my god. anyways it is a short story about a man with either a brain tumor/schizophrenia or a legitimate demon possessing him who becomes obsessed with recording truck stop bathroom graffiti and believes there to be a deeper meaning to it all

ZeroCount

I didnt know bwatts had been here

GEExCEE

the people of marion are a thoughtful breed of neonazi cumsluts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

the swastika carved below it

GEExCEE

Descartes: WRong?

GEExCEE

hello srtudents. today's debate will be between helen miller, and gay hitler, on the issue of: descartes - was he wrong?

ZeroCount

Descartes: have you considered that between thoughts and experiences, only thoughts can ever be truly known?
Big jock: Experience my fist in your face, nerd

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

hello srtudents. today's debate will be between helen miller, and gay hitler, on the issue of: descartes - was he wrong?

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What does the bathroom say about Foucault, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

it said you should change your name to "#1 trucker sucker"

• Locked thread