Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

Meskhenet posted:

Been too busy to give a poo poo, but i happened to look at the forum at work on tuesday.

Did they really open up the 4.5 fresh start servers and leave the family fishing quest active? meaning that apex was already 200g 24 hours later.

Which they then patched 2 or 3 days later.

By removing family fishing from fresh start AND legacy servers?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

APEX is back down on fresh start real nice, the economy is actually humming along great. It's been almost fun

edit: though the hot new meme is spamming NI**** over and over as fast as you can in trial chat because it censors the names of jurors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cao Ni Ma posted:

What happened to this thread to sort of become a gaping wound on the forums code?

Back in November there was a glitch where a bunch of threads had phantom posts. Someone speculated it was threads where a mod had deleted posts but I don't know if that's it. I think some threads got better after a few days, but lots didn't and had to be closed and a new thread made.

Unfortunately by then nobody cared enough about Archeage to make a new thread, so this one just limps along being terrible, much like the game.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

caught up on the forums again today.

people crying about the crime system now. Killing green = jail now and the greifers, i mean pvpers, are very upset.

Apparently not being able to kill your own faction without consequenses is ruining the game.

LOL

Oh and top teir stuff is already crafted from what i gather. Meaning people are already leaving the server. it isnt even a month on.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So people are thinking if they can't be the big fish in the small pond they might as well quit?

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

>Insert that gif of the starcraft game where the guy miss clicks the minerals 3 times at the very start of the game and leaves.<

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

Meskhenet posted:

Oh and top teir stuff is already crafted from what i gather. Meaning people are already leaving the server. it isnt even a month on.

Top tier stuff is pretty easy to get at this point, the real brutal stuff is gonna come later. the server is content locked so there's no library / most of Auroria until next month

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Drakkus posted:

Top tier stuff is pretty easy to get at this point, the real brutal stuff is gonna come later. the server is content locked so there's no library / most of Auroria until next month

So it gives the p2w nothing to do while the rest play catch up for a month, because they have end game items within 3 days of the server opening?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Meskhenet posted:

So it gives the p2w nothing to do while the rest play catch up for a month, because they have end game items within 3 days of the server opening?

The next 87 days of being on top is why the p2w crowd bought into the fresh server. Can't flex about having an item of import if it becomes attainable to EVERYONE.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I made a new thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853929 but I don't know if there are enough people to give a poo poo at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

The broken thread reflects the heart of this game, which is why it limps along as it does.

The new thing on the forums is

a)that you cant do any big stuff because the servers only let you play at 1 action per 3 seconds.

b) the eu server, which started 18 hours after the na server, has a higher gear score because the euros are trash and cant play the game and if you ever played on both servers youd know how much better the na servers are.

Like seriously.

the na people are crying because eu is doing better than them.

• Locked thread