Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is R-Truth on Cena's team?
This poll is closed.
yes 16 8.51%
:ortiz: 172 91.49%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Someone should put that lovely sign art of her on the shirt instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Here's a big version

If it didn't have giant WWE thing at the bottom I'd think it was a band t-shirt.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Zero chance this ends definitively

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Oh gently caress right off.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
If it doesn't end definitively, they've killed the "watch the Network after Raw" gimmick in the first outing.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
this is a stupid double post

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Rusev better win that belt and throw it in a dumpster.

Edit:
Along with Sheamus

PrincessWuffles
Oct 19, 2004

Peter Bazooka posted:

If it didn't have giant WWE thing at the bottom I'd think it was a band t-shirt.

This is a good thing. I like it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sigma posted:

Rusev better win that belt and throw it in a dumpster.

Edit:
Along with Sheamus
loving with the US title is a smart move. Almost as good as Lance Storm and the 100kg And Under Title.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
They really need to shove Raw on the Network. I don't have cable right now so I can't watch. I have the network, I pay for the network, but I really don't care about the rusev Sheamus match. I know nothing major is going to happen. Who cares even if the us title does change hands. They have conditioned us to not give a poo poo about the US title.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Rusev turning the belt into the Russian Title will be the best thing done with it in years.

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS
I think there are more pressing issues for WWE right now than the aesthetics of its merchandise

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Rusev should win the US belt, then next week after Raw win Zack's Internet Championship, and then combine both belts into the WWE Network Championship Belt which is basically the Million Dollar Championship but instead of $s it's 9s, and then they just feature matches for that on the Network from now on.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

The funniest part is doing this on the same day they go "oops, sorry UK, we're not launching there today after all"

PrincessWuffles
Oct 19, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

Rusev should win the US belt, then next week after Raw win Zack's Internet Championship, and then combine both belts into the WWE Network Championship Belt which is basically the Million Dollar Championship but instead of $s it's 9s, and then they just feature matches for that on the Network from now on.

I support this 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

If it doesn't end definitively, they've killed the "watch the Network after Raw" gimmick in the first outing.

It's the WWE, so, they're gonna do that

• Locked thread