Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
new binding of isaac game? cool

Today I Found Out I have AIDS? well, thanks for letting me know

smash bros dlc? too epic

dancing samus butt? serenity now

thank you IMP ZONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I smoke weed and search for sweet poon.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

if its too sweet they might have a health problem. Be alert for changes in your partner's discharge.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Real hurthling! posted:

if its too sweet they might have a health problem. Be alert for changes in your partner's discharge.

:yikes:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Meat Recital posted:

new binding of isaac game? cool

Today I Found Out I have AIDS? well, thanks for letting me know

smash bros dlc? too epic

dancing samus butt? serenity now

thank you IMP ZONE

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Too sweet? Is that a problem?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Date Review: My wild and crazy night with forum female superstar Widestancer!

Wow boys this thread works fast, Wide PMed me early last night and we met up at her place. I brought my antique can of vintage fountain dew code red (first run, natch) and we cracked it open and let the party start right. We talked over her matching ewok cups from the return of the Jedi that came back to theaters in 1998 and then I showed her the goods, a pristine copy of star ocean 2. Having never played it she booted up the PSX while I was fingering her. Once she chose Claude I knew she was the girl of my dreams. Later that night while I was fuckjng her doggy style as she played super metroid and showing me her speed run skills (let's just say boys, the pussy is tighter than the timing window on landing bomb jumps to all the secret areas, skipping most of the game), I finished all over her back tattoo of bimmy and jimmy from double dragon 2 and called it a night. Would see again 9/10 is my final score

I hope not

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i gotta get me one of those

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmfao I forgot all about that post. It's been a wild ride from that first date

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Get you some god drat Poon Tang.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

but what about the important issues of #GamerGa-bahahaha i can't even keep a straight face

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
aren't you concerned about the integrity of video games journalism

how will we know whether or not the new triple A title is a 9.5/10 or a 10/10

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Date Review: My wild and crazy night with forum female superstar Widestancer!

Wow boys this thread works fast, Wide PMed me early last night and we met up at her place. I brought my antique can of vintage fountain dew code red (first run, natch) and we cracked it open and let the party start right. We talked over her matching ewok cups from the return of the Jedi that came back to theaters in 1998 and then I showed her the goods, a pristine copy of star ocean 2. Having never played it she booted up the PSX while I was fingering her. Once she chose Claude I knew she was the girl of my dreams. Later that night while I was fuckjng her doggy style as she played super metroid and showing me her speed run skills (let's just say boys, the pussy is tighter than the timing window on landing bomb jumps to all the secret areas, skipping most of the game), I finished all over her back tattoo of bimmy and jimmy from double dragon 2 and called it a night. Would see again 9/10 is my final score

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I knew it was love when she called me a human being for falling from the noob bridge

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Isn't meat recital the empty quote crying guy.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Isn't meat recital the empty quote crying guy.

lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hot new imp gameing news: Following competitive dota ranks you among the saddest fags in the gaming world

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

Hot new imp gameing news: Following competitive dota ranks you among the saddest fags in the gaming world

that's not news

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

this just in: bowser says n*gger in mario kart 8

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

this just in: bowser says n*gger in mario kart 8

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
imp zone best zone

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

imp zone best zone

qft

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

imp zone best zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

arf jason should make a 3d print of the ops post and ram it up his rear end!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It means body is not breaking down sugars and could be early indicator of diabetes. If what comes out of your partner tastes sweet or if your toilet bowl full of urine smells sweet get to a doctor.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Heran Bago posted:

It means body is not breaking down sugars and could be early indicator of diabetes. If what comes out of your partner tastes sweet or if your toilet bowl full of urine smells sweet get to a doctor.

this is why i come to the impzone

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I get all of my gaming news from the something awful Games board, and related subforums, including the imp zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

mabels big day posted:

I get all of my gaming news from the something awful Games board, and related subforums, including the imp zone.

please don't go to those boards, excluding the imp zone.

• Locked thread