Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Anyone remember Dope Wars/Drugwars?

I played the poo poo out of this and Ganja Farmer back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

is this a let's play :greencube:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the ti-83 version let you withdraw negative loans from the bank and didn't check bank for score so i borrowed -9999999 and ended the game and got the best score

they would later use this strategy to make mt. gox

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yea. Love smoking weed and games about weed. P. much all I think about. Have a fun thread OP.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
Holy poo poo I forgot dopewars completely

As a young kid I wondered why everyone wasnt rich irl if money was this ez

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
until you can hold max stacks of cocaine you want to carry the thing you can carry the most of but also survive losing all of it at once to a bust or something unless you are good at combat

once you have max stacks of cocaine it's over

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Real gamers smoke crack/.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress yessss, this is the game I almost posted in the fondest memories thread, since I played this a lot as a teenager to prepare myself for the real life on the streets. I recall that Special K was a good way to get do$h in quick to make that heroins moneys

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
I played this... on my ti83+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i had a bunch of strategies for the ti-83 version because teachers didn't care

america would be #1 in the world in starcraft if you could have played starcraft multiplayer on the ti-83 and avoid doing work in school

• Locked thread