Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Death prophet is the best hero, more games need bored sounding french voiceover work. yoor meedle tourrr is und'err attack!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I feel loving sick as ive spent too much money on stupid video game poo poo id ont need like 2 months of wow time,warlords of draenor and a character transfer to moon guard

on retrospect that was a good thing actually

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Everyday is a struggle for me not spend all my money on stupid video game poo poo, my next purchase for sure is Binding of Isaac.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im rich

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Please do not trade in Bayonetta 2 unless you've beaten it friend Bonzibuddy. I wish I could help you here.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

Please do not trade in Bayonetta 2 unless you've beaten it friend Bonzibuddy. I wish I could help you here.

i havent even beat bayonetta 1 i played the first mission and instantly thought 'i should not have bought this,i should have just bought fantasy life instead'. i dont feel like playing more of it. ill see if i can sell it on kijiji (kind of like a canadian craigslist but less sketchy) and if not ill trade it into ebgames while theyre still giving the most credit for it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonzibuddy64 posted:

i havent even beat bayonetta 1 i played the first mission and instantly thought 'i should not have bought this,i should have just bought fantasy life instead'. i dont feel like playing more of it. ill see if i can sell it on kijiji (kind of like a canadian craigslist but less sketchy) and if not ill trade it into ebgames while theyre still giving the most credit for it

Return it saying it was defective and get full credit if you need to get the most value

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I feel loving sick as ive spent too much money on stupid video game poo poo id ont need like 2 months of wow time,warlords of draenor and a character transfer to moon guard

You're a continuous gently caress up of liking bad games and disliking good games

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

some one told me they added jiggle physics to death prophets butt for the new set so im definitely goingt o trade in bayonetta 2 for a steam wallet code tomorrow

That's p hot so I hope you get it

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

bonzibuddy64 posted:

lmao

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I WARNED YOU BRO I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DRAENORS!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

we've all been there :sympathy:

i love chill games like harvest moon and animal crossing so i hope you get your chill game soon, bonzi

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

qnqnx posted:

You're a continuous gently caress up of liking bad games and disliking good games

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I know they can be traded eventually but i dont want to wait until february to play as goth death prophet. Its a halloween skin and i want to play it on halloween.

this is how they make money

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Machai posted:

this is how they make money

To make a profit in the games industry you don't need to make good games.

Hell BonziBuddy69 returns good games after one day because I guess he enjoys eating poo poo.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
it's ok to not like character action games/ bayonetta

however it is a sin to like dota, you need help.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

imps don't let imps spend money on dota

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I play dota with my friends and it's fun, I also have sold items from dota to buy steam games

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
I have these pants for pudge that people keep bugging me about.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
*walks up to a dota player*

me: "nice pudge costume!"

dota nerd: "But this is how I always look!"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a pretty good looking dota player with a big Dick

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

stoutfish posted:

*walks up to a dota player*

me: "nice pudge costume!"

dota nerd: "But this is how I always look!"

You should have gone with Sunday Best or Job Interview Attire (comedy option)

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I play dota with my friends and it's fun, I also have sold items from dota to buy steam games

playing games with friends is good

making money off dota is good

just dont spend money on dota

please do not hate people for playing games with friends, even if those games are bad.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dota is a good game if you are a competitive alpha male like myself

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i'm a beta who wants to be anally penetrated is dota right for me?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

stoutfish posted:

i'm a beta who wants to be anally penetrated is dota right for me?

That's why there's the support role.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Oxyclean posted:

way to reveal yourself as a sub 5k scrublord

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Oxyclean posted:

he can also take the bottom lane

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I was saving that $13 dollars for a final fantasy xiv month of gametime since you can pay with steam,but it was bugged ever since the switch to canadian dollar. So i bought the dota crates instead and the day after i bought the dota crates they fixed it.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I was saving that $13 dollars for a final fantasy xiv month of gametime since you can pay with steam,but it was bugged ever since the switch to canadian dollar. So i bought the dota crates instead and the day after i bought the dota crates they fixed it.

how does it feel to have been owned by Gabe?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you pay monthly fees for 2 mmos

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

you pay monthly fees for 2 mmos

No,i dont.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Some one trade me some TF2 keys, so i can sell them, and buy the dota 2 chest, then lock this thread.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
got shroom tree (only dece one and the one i wanted) first try. Also the first dota chest I ever opened was given to me by PyrionFlax (famous person mayhaps you've heard of him) and I sold the contents for four hundred Americano dolares.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
op i have the butterfly wings for dp (death prophet) and i want the halloween items too but i dont' think i'll ever use them because butterfly (or, moth??)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Oxyclean posted:

*shales head*

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

lets all kill our selves

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331986886 why isn't this in the crate

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

THE PENETRATOR posted:

*shales head*

Is support called something different in dota or something like how everyone likes to call heroes by really weird and dumb names (aka the dota 1 names)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
heroes can be classified in game as "support" but there is no "support" role

• Locked thread