Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Jason seems to be their go-to guy for when they need to be good at games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im watching this and im really loving mad about how bad the guy is at the game. are all lets plays like this? how can people stand how bad the guy is at the game. i mean he's new to it, but still, he does the stupidest poo poo

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh cool he died again, what a surprise :rolleyes:

seriously dude, just pass me the controller and ill take out this wimpy boss

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

obstipator posted:

oh cool he died again, what a surprise :rolleyes:

seriously dude, just pass me the controller and ill take out this wimpy boss

who would they pass the controller to. they're all poo poo at games

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

StabMasterArson posted:

who would they pass the controller to. they're all poo poo at games

I'll.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

obstipator posted:

im watching this and im really loving mad about how bad the guy is at the game. are all lets plays like this? how can people stand how bad the guy is at the game. i mean he's new to it, but still, he does the stupidest poo poo

Shut the gently caress up.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hey man, im trying to respect gaming here. im having trouble with that when the gigantic bomb is playing rather poorly. i cant take much more of him dying again and again right as he's about to win.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
he sucks just on a basic level

but whats worse is that he cant remember ANYTHING about the rules of a game or a bossfight

in MGS1 at the liquid fight he kept saying towards the end that 'its random' (drew said it at other, really unrandom fights as well)

gently caress me in my doritos-stained rear end in a top hat

never calls the codec unless told by dan 'drews dad' rycert

dude cant even remember rations until the last 7/8ths of the loving lets play

i love it though

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

obstipator posted:

hey man, im trying to respect gaming here. im having trouble with that when the gigantic bomb is playing rather poorly. i cant take much more of him dying again and again right as he's about to win.

Then don't watch it you flamer.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Skeleton King posted:

he sucks just on a basic level

but whats worse is that he cant remember ANYTHING about the rules of a game or a bossfight

in MGS1 at the liquid fight he kept saying towards the end that 'its random' (drew said it at other, really unrandom fights as well)

gently caress me in my doritos-stained rear end in a top hat

never calls the codec unless told by dan 'drews dad' rycert

dude cant even remember rations until the last 7/8ths of the loving lets play

i love it though

they're trying to play MGS games an hour at time between work, no wonder they're forgetting everything and have no idea what they're doing
i wish jason would chime in and give some actually useful advice sometimes though. dan is just stupid as gently caress

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

StabMasterArson posted:

they're trying to play MGS games an hour at time between work, no wonder they're forgetting everything and have no idea what they're doing
i wish jason would chime in and give some actually useful advice sometimes though. dan is just stupid as gently caress

never played mgs

still know the buttons and mechanics when i watch

no excuses for being a subpar gamer hes gotta get his game on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really glad their at the reins of this poo poo and not all the emotionally damaged lunatics rampant in this forum.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Skeleton King posted:

never played mgs

still know the buttons and mechanics when i watch

no excuses for being a subpar gamer hes gotta get his game on

yeah im not doubting that. jason seems to know his poo poo but keeps quiet for some reason cos dan thought it'd be better if they didn't tell him a loving thing about the game. so of course he has no idea how to peek or tiptoe in first person and probably doesn't realize that his guy makes no noise at all

:goonsay:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Wow.

Dec 30, 2008
Dan just seems to lack any sort of common sense. He was telling Drew too much stuff, so people told him to shut up, and now he's not telling Drew anything. Tell him what to do when the game's already told him and he's forgotten, don't tell him about plot points before the game does. How hard is that?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
if dan starts demonstrating common sense in anything he does, I will stop watching him

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Guest posted:

Dan just seems to lack any sort of common sense. He was telling Drew too much stuff, so people told him to shut up, and now he's not telling Drew anything. Tell him what to do when the game's already told him and he's forgotten, don't tell him about plot points before the game does. How hard is that?
Dan admitted in the video he doesn't know MGS 2 nearly as well as he knows the first one and therefore can't help him much.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guest posted:

Dan, do not listen to this deranged loon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-tmnt-training-lair/2300-9264/ lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the best gaming video on God's green earth.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That game looks badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When the bo staff came out I actually thought it looked kind of awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
let's play vids where the players don't pay attention to the game are garbage. even pewdiepie is better than that poo poo

examples: dsp, game grumps, giantbomb

• Locked thread