Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Since I'm much too lazy to write out names and put them in a hat I randomized the list of posters in this thread:

and then drew numbers.

Official Bizness, Tasty_Crayon, Shiny Penny, Fluffy Bunnies and Battle Pigeon, I'll put your titles in the queue. :)

For anybody else who'd like a tag, the code is:

code:
[img]http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/Petisland.gif[/img]
Just purchase a new avatar, add that text to your title field, and you're good to go~

e: going to leave this stickied for another few days for url-retrieving purposes.

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Nov 9, 2014

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009
Awesome! Now I'll have to start posting and being more active :getin:

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
:toot: I'm gonna buy it as soon as I come up with a new avatar to get along with it, I've had this one since like 2011 and I'm tired of it. Thanks BIRDMOD for doing mod things

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Oh hey new tag. It seems kind of wasted on me since I mostly only shitpost in like two threads but it's still awesome, thanks! :3:

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I made a mistake when I gave the original parameters, 30kb is closer to what the admins are looking for. :)
They make a good point, that extra 20kB would take me an extra 3 seconds to download with my 1998 56.6 modem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Battle Pigeon posted:

Oh hey new tag. It seems kind of wasted on me since I mostly only shitpost in like two threads but it's still awesome, thanks! :3:

do as a birb would do and spread your poo poo wherever you like

• Locked thread