Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your favorite form of sexual congress
Missionary
Doggy style
Cowgirl
Reverse Cowgirl
Slippery Eights
Count Dooku
Other
STFUOP
Reverse Missionary
Please don't use the word Missionary to describe sex
View Results

• Locked thread
Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Montezuma's revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Palpek posted:

in reverse missionary she lies on her stomach with spread legs or is it just switched and she thrusts herself on the dick while i lay on my back or what

I think it's the same setup as regular missionary but only she does the work I think

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Crash Bandicoot

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hungarian rear end-Whoopin

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

I think it's the same setup as regular missionary but only she does the work I think
but reverse cowgirl isn't regular cowgirl where i do all the work

something's really fishy about reverse missionary, we need to get to the bottom of this

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
There's no virgoon masturbating and crying option in that poll, voted 1.
:cry::fh:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Palpek posted:

but reverse cowgirl isn't regular cowgirl where i do all the work

something's really fishy about reverse missionary, we need to get to the bottom of this

Wikipedia redirects Reverse Missionary to :nws:Woman on Top:nws: a.k.a. Cowgirl.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

For everyone that posts one with a goofy name, they should have to include a hastily drawn ms paint of said sex position

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Cacafuego posted:

For everyone that posts one with a goofy name, they should have to include a hastily drawn ms paint of said sex position

Yeah I need more goon sketches of what sex looks like.

For a project.

Everybody get with it.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Whatever that one is where the guy's sitting up and the chicks lying on her back. Like, you start in cowgirl but then sit up and put her legs on top of your own while she's flat.
Supa good for hitting the gspot. :whatup:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
So me and my girlfriend went to the lake and rented a campsite, bought some firewood and a 30 pack of natty ice. The plan was to stay up late listening to music, smoking and getting properly shitfaced. The moment we had the tent up it started raining heavily. So we tried to get a fire going and drank a couple of beers each but it was just miserable. We ended up huddled in the tent trying to stay warm after about an hour. We zipped our sleeping bags together under the pretense of going to sleep but every time I felt her butt wiggling against my crotch I had to slip her thong aside and gently caress her. This happened 10+ times and by the end I was shooting dust. It was pretty unpleasant really but she put up with it for some reason.

Gonna call that one Lion Down since I can't imagine lions get much pleasure from their weird mating habits either.

Also you have to murder her child to really get her into it.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Solus posted:

Drop Inverted 360 Cowgirl

Is the one where the guy lays on his back while the girl does a handstand and sucks him off?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Are they on the side of the bed or what

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
I'm a simple man *lights cigarette* with simple tastes. Nothin' fancy for this old farmhand *tosses a shovel into a pickup truck*. For my money, you can't beat the ol' Carolina Prairie Dog for havin' maritals with your best girl friend.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

SnowblindFatal posted:

Are they on the side of the bed or what
it's written "equipment: bench" underneath so i guess they're doing it like this in the park?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Palpek posted:

it's written "equipment: bench" underneath so i guess they're doing it like this in the park?

Whoa!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Looks like a challenge.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

No Such Thing posted:

Whats the name of the position where you do her doggy in front of a window, tag one of your buds in when she's not noticing, and then get dressed and walk in front of the window nonchalantly

The Criminal Offence

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Surprised at all the doggy style fans. I think it's kinda awkward. I prefer being on the bottom in cowgirl - well, cowboy. It's relaxing, you've got your hands free, and you go in deeper.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

No Such Thing posted:

Whats the name of the position where you do her doggy in front of a window, tag one of your buds in when she's not noticing, and then get dressed and walk in front of the window nonchalantly
The Poltergeister:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYOxwhKu5w&t=548s

Palpek has a new favorite as of 14:10 on Nov 2, 2014

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Android Bicyclist posted:

Four-G inverted negative dive, where my T-5 partner is dressed up in her sexy MiG-28 costume.

syscall girl posted:

Yeah I need more goon sketches of what sex looks like.

For a project.

Everybody get with it.

How 'bout I let LT Peter Mitchell explain it.
Further video example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LzZ1ORjSjk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Android Bicyclist posted:

How 'bout I let LT Peter Mitchell explain it.
Further video example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LzZ1ORjSjk

His hand is really veiny. And you know what they say about people with veiny hands.

• Locked thread