Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
Post your absolute favorite thing. Ever.

Mine? Ehhh, sex is pretty good, also the feeling of vanquishing your enemies. But if I had to choose just one I guess I'd really say Beethoven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Power.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6089Z_NgPk

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I agree, op, that was a really good movie

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
When you've been holding in a piss for too long and then you finally get to the bathroom and take said piss

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

When you've been holding in a piss for too long and then you finally get to the bathroom and take said piss

I change my answer to this.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Disappointment; embarassment; fear; weakness.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
boobs. boobs are my favorite

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Holy poo poo you're right

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Richard Christy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This but when you really have to poo poo and you're driving home and your body knows you're getting closer to home and then you really have to poo poo and you're afraid you're going to poo poo in your pants but then you just barely make it in time.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Too meta?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Waking up, looking at the clock, realizing you don't actually have anywhere to be, then going back to sleep.

• Locked thread