Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Supposedly, or so my friends have told me though I personally cannot confirm firsthand, "GOD DAMMIT DAD I HAVE A LIFE" does not work. Well then, hypothetically, what's your favorite way of convincing them not to bother you with that bullshit? Just a thought experiment. I'd be particularly interested in hearing ideas posted before 3PM tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
I sealed the door with bricks and cement.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I don't live in the basement and I pay everything but the mortgage because I'm a compassionate individual and my mom is 62 years old and unemployed.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

"Listen, you always told me that renting was just throwing money away. I need to save every penny I can if I'm going to afford that down payment."

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

"just buy the store-brand food for me instead and use the money you save as my rent"

• Locked thread