Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Post your favorite ways to Troll on garrys mod dark rp servers.. Ill start

-Kill some one and when the admin physguns you over to him say that he was raiding you and you killed him in self denfese.
-Spawn a milion chairs to crash the server
-loving, make a money printer and put it in a hidden apartment building and buy some guns and start fuckin fragging in the streets.
-Go to the theater and play weird fetish videos on the youtube screen

Any one else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Join the server with a bunch of friends on voice and vote all of them into positions of power over the populace. Turn on aimbots and proceed to oppress. Spawning wiremod physics abominations is encouraged too.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Garry's Mod has a lot of easily excitable british children.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
what is a dark rp server op

keep in mind that i do not own nor have ever played garrys mod so u will have to explain in non-homo words

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deathmatch with pretenses for why you aren't shooting immediately, but with a community that thinks it's for roleplaying being a mailman that gets his house routinely searched and he typically gets beat to death with a chair for the crime of walking down the street. Or that despite being a violent criminal you shouldn't ever attack anyone.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

dark rp is where you log onto a server of a video game where your primary mode of interacting with the map is shooting bullets, and everyone gets mad at you and an admin bans you if you ever shoot bullets.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
One time I made a little kid cry by arresting and beating him as a cop over and over for like 15 minutes and I told him he finally knows how the black man feels.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

One time I made a little kid cry by arresting and beating him as a cop over and over for like 15 minutes and I told him he finally knows how the black man feels.

:staredog:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I was a not so littler kid at the time so it was hilarious.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Couldnt stop laughing yesterday cause i saw a guy get jailed on a RP server and he said "Yall about to feel my wrath here in 160 seconds"

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

RDM!

RDM!!

RMD!!!

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

dark rp is where you log onto a server of a video game where your primary mode of interacting with the map is shooting bullets, and everyone gets mad at you and an admin bans you if you ever shoot bullets.

Also, don't ever push an admin's car with a diswhasher because prop pushing/slinging is much worse then running people over randomly and constantly.

Captain Sheepy
Nov 22, 2013

My apologies!
One time when I was elected mayor, after seeing how there were like ten different gun dealers running stores right next to each other, I did this. Needless to say the police went door to door killing people and of course I helped a little. When you're mayor, the 9 year olds pretending to be police will do practically anything you say. At one point I outlawed lycanthropy and vampirism just for shits and giggles and soon enough people were being arrested for it.

One time I went around the map hiding Dr. Breen busts in odd places just for people to find them, like looking out of second story windows, in dark alleys, sitting in chairs, and even in trashcans and on toilets. He's always watching.

Another time when I was mayor, I let criminals and gangsters hang out in the office with me while I let them shoot people freely without any legal repercussions. We also built a box fort out of weapon crates.

Of course there's also the servers with Sign support:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cnat really believe anyone had fun playing this

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

loving rdm...

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

I still wake up in cold sweats, hearing 12 year olds shouting that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

step aside fnaf and PT, we got spookiest goty right here

• Locked thread