Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

CommonShore posted:

Kedzie is at least as bad of a matchmaker as she is an announcer. "I know, let's put one of our two major champs in against a really tough and unmarketable fighter who likes to clinch all night so that we have a fight in which basically nothing happens."

Honchak won but Invicta lost, there. They need to spend a while putting Honchak against people who she can run through, or against people who might also make a good champ.

Julie Kedzie is responsible for everything that sucks about Invicta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Did Kedzie tell the UFC to add a straw weight division?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Food Court Druid posted:

Did Kedzie tell the UFC to add a straw weight division?

no the UFC just bought it outright from Invicta after realizing the women's 135 episodes of TUF did better ratings than the men's.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
How long before UFC buys the "champ vs Japanese hospice patient" division out from under Invicta

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Sadly you're going to have to specify.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Bluedeanie posted:

Dunc if you haven't gone asleep already can you post your story about the spirit journey to Dan Henderson's hut in the mountains to learn the true nature of Jake Shields fights because I think that sums this up pretty well, thanks

i have no idea what you're talking about, but i had a fantastic night of sleep. thank you, invicta

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Inoue vs Kowalkiewicz was good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

• Locked thread