Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

ITT lets share our injuries. Stupid, planed, pranks, deaths? Sure why not! (extra points if you're dead)

My best injury; I was a driver for culinary for a giant fuckoff hotel. Was dinner crunch time. Had my box truck parked in front of the other driver who was using the dock lift. (the trucks have lifts of their own). Was taking a speed rack that was top loaded heavy down a ramp next to the dock lift to my truck.

Old wheels decided to stop at the bottom of the ramp. I decided to catch speed rack with my head. 7 staples, concussion, compressed neck and 4 herniated disks. Besides going back to work after getting staples the best part? Was 300 pounds of bacon that bounced off my dumb head. loving bacon made me an inch shorter, a lil dumber and almost dead.

Got too many more. Your turn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Haven't really had anything too bad happen to me yet in life, thankfully. The most that ever happened to me was when I was cutting apples and sliced my thumb open an inch or two. Also almost killed myself when I was 10 by turning on my dad's car while it was still in the closed garage, but that's not really an injury as much as a near-death experience.

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

I gave myself a concussion while doing laundry. Never do laundry.

Also I stabbed myself in the eye with a fake Christmas tree on Christmas Eve when I was a kid.

• Locked thread