Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

IcePhoenix posted:

I meant to post this on a new page a couple days ago because I didn't want it to be on a page with other big .gifs but here's Carlos Boozer being awesome from Friday night

I sort of miss Boozer on the Bulls, with his exuberant celebrations and coming up with nicknames like Space Jam Tony Snell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sixers gonna win tonight

No tox

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Noel isn't playing

Welp.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

euphronius posted:

Noel isn't playing

Welp.

The good news is that the injury shouldn't last long as it's just another Lay's potato chip monstrosity.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
So who's gonna make the new thread.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Kidd deserves coach of the year if this Bucks squad ends the season above .500

edit: despite how much i despise him

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Kobe is the oldest player to have a 30-10-10 game.

Lockback posted:

With so much talk about Rubio not deserving a big contract, Kemba got 12 million a year without a peep. He True Shoots under 50% and is hardly an elite floor general.

He's the worst shooting PG this year so far. Curry is the best:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=curryst01&y1=2015&p2=walkeke02&y2=2015

Igor Strelkov posted:

A ton of people were vehement about Gordo Hayward not deserving a max offer sheet. But he's taking much better shots this year and playing up to expectations. That seems rarer than it should be for non superstar players.

He shot .413 last year and is up to .478 with a .597 ts% this year

He's been the best shooting SF so far.

Jack's Flow posted:

Yeah, it happens so drat often too.

"That guy looks awesome! Here, take our money, and come play for our lovely team."

*2 months pass*

"Why does he look so ordinary? Why isn't he making shots? He was awesome next to <superstar> and <all-star1> and <all-star2>, how could we have known? Don't blame us, fans!"

That's how Jud Buechler made his $$$.

Bonus video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mvQ08tJFss

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Wow, this seems early as poo poo for the Short Shooty Guy puff piece.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-aaron-brooks-seattle-spt-1202-20141201-story.html

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

No one thought Gordon Hayward was worth a max because look at that dweeb. The next slam dunk contest should just be who can dunk on him most viciously and then slam him into a locker.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

R.D. Mangles posted:

No one thought Gordon Hayward was worth a max because look at that dweeb. The next slam dunk contest should just be who can dunk on him most viciously and then slam him into a locker.

Don't worry, I've already pointed out that a big reason why nobody thinks he deserves that much money is because he's white.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

I think this accurately describes my problem with The Randy Wittman Offense ™

quote:

The biggest problem with Beal's game last year had less to do with Beal and more to do with Randy Wittman and his penchant for coaching the Wizards into mid-range jumpers because they're open and basically, Wittman's of the coaching philsophy that any open shot is a good one, despite the fact that if you historically don't shoot that shot well, that's basically like me saying I should be able to hit a target with a bow and arrow if there's no wind, despite the fact that I suck at archery.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I like the way Randy Whitman talks

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Rasual Butler is gonna turn into a pumpkin sooner or later but I'm going to enjoy his bullshit while I can.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Randy Whitman is a big retard with a team too talented for him to fail

See also: Casey, Dwayne

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Dallas currently leads the lead in dunks with 110 (according to espn.) Dallas leading the lead in dunks feels strange but is awesome to watch.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007

DC Sports Media is great btw
https://vine.co/v/OvzHV66zw05

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I don't think Casey is terrible. I think he's juuuuuuust mediocre enough that he probably won't ever get fired. Which as a Raptors fan is kinda even more annoying.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I think Casey is good

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

Igor Strelkov posted:

Eric Gordon has a player option for 15m next year

:stonk:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Eric Gordon was a no-brainer max player when he was a free agent, as New Orleans "stole" him from Phoenix

And then he broke multiple times and now is mediocre at best sometimes

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
http://instagram.com/p/wFvc0ML7ok/

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lmao Is iguodala wearing a bullet proof vest

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Declan MacManus posted:

Randy Whitman is a big retard with a team too talented for him to fail

See also: Casey, Dwayne

Oh he'll fail, it'll just be in the first or divisional round. If they don't make the conference finals this year or next (they won't) in a downy soft eastern conference it MIGHT be enough for the team to go in a new direction.

Nah.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Imagining Klay Thompson hitting the Spencer Hawes lookalike with a pillow forever.

Also Steve Nash is an old piece of poo poo lol

hitze
Aug 28, 2007

Andre Miller is awesome
http://gfycat.com/AgreeableImpishHypsilophodon

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

MVP posted:

Imagining Klay Thompson hitting the Spencer Hawes lookalike with a pillow forever.

Pretty sure that's Kuzmic.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Mornacale posted:

Pretty sure that's Kuzmic.

Also check out Steve Kerr cheesin' in the background for a second. This team is so fun.

e: my personal favorite video on Ezeli's instagram http://instagram.com/p/vZrnGYL7kE

Akbar fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Dec 2, 2014

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I kind of just started watching basketball, whats the origin behind the "Kobe hates the Raptors" meme?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Away all Goats posted:

I kind of just started watching basketball, whats the origin behind the "Kobe hates the Raptors" meme?

He scored 81 points against them

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
In one game!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7VlyeWgL8E

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

before Jalen was a parody of himself

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

big boi posted:

before Jalen was a parody of himself

Ugh, his singing is so awful and it makes me cringe every time and then I have to turn him off.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

MVP posted:

Big fan of Naruto obviously

I've seen Jr Smith do the exact same handshake

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
how the gently caress did iggy snag @andre as a twitter handle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
You lost the cocaine where!?

http://fat.gfycat.com/UnconsciousVengefulIchneumonfly.mp4

• Locked thread