Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i want to bash his brains with a claw hammer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
can we kickstart him a hair cut or something ew

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
dj phil! dj phil!

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

SunAndSpring posted:

His Andy Kaufman avatar makes me think he's pretending to be a retard just like his idol, but Andy Kaufman was lovely and unfunny so eh.

gently caress off

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
phil fish is just like that one guy from goof troop

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i dont care about fez even a little bit, but i think it's good how he is rude to the obsessive faggots who follow him only to talk about how much they hate him.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

also uh, he should shave or get a haircut or something. like holy poo poo is there even a more goony look possible than the one he has going in that pic

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lesbian baphomet posted:

i dont care about fez even a little bit, but i think it's good how he is rude to the obsessive faggots who follow him only to talk about how much they hate him.

phil fish is really good at making people mad just by being phil fish, and i'm glad

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

His Andy Kaufman avatar makes me think he's pretending to be a retard just like his idol, but Andy Kaufman was lovely and unfunny so eh.

Ya its time to knock that fag Andy Kaufman down a peg

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The party he was at was thrown to raise awareness about ethics in gaming journalism.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The Taint Reaper posted:

The party he was at was thrown to raise awareness about ethics in gaming journalism.

Stfu.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Why aren't people emptyquoting this

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Slur posted:

I think I'm the only person who kind of feels sorry for him.

Not so much for becoming a DJ, but everything else.

I kinda do, but only a little.

Anyone who has both a widespread public persona and Opinions On The Internet should probably hire a publicist.

poo poo, not even that. They just need to get someone reasonably calm to hold onto their phone for them, and any time they want to post on Twitter they have to tell their calm buddy what they're gonna post and then ask permission.

How to not be Phil Fish

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think bashing his human being brains in with a dreamcast controller would be awesome

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Mazed posted:

I kinda do, but only a little.

Anyone who has both a widespread public persona and Opinions On The Internet should probably hire a publicist.

poo poo, not even that. They just need to get someone reasonably calm to hold onto their phone for them, and any time they want to post on Twitter they have to tell their calm buddy what they're gonna post and then ask permission.

How to not be Phil Fish

so basically Phil Fish is 50 Cent?

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

gay skull posted:

so basically Phil Fish is 50 Cent?

This is beautiful.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mazed posted:

This is beautiful.

yeah...twitter is seriously win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

It is a cultural cornerstone. I hope millions of years from now, archaeologists find out about it and grow to respect it more than we do.

• Locked thread