Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
What the gently caress is up with your beret, private? Fix your poo poo.

e: pri'ate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ate up loving chef boyardee hat

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
:hellyeah:

I got a bonus handy at the strip club. I win Veteran's Day this year, bitches!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ceiling fan posted:

:hellyeah:

I got a bonus handy at the strip club. I win Veteran's Day this year, bitches!

man we just discussed this last week, handies just suck

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's a veteran's day handout, of course they're not gonna give away anything good.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

But if you're not going to get laid or get a blowjob why not take a hand job you tremendous human being

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Maybe trade in your trucker/lumberjack clientele for someone with more womanly hands to do it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bunch of fickle bitches in here

and cole

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

bunch of bitches in here

especially cole

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This day makes for a good opportunity to reach out to other vets you haven't seen in a while. I asked a buddy of mine if he wanted to go to red robin, he agreed so we went and got our free burger and fries and we started to talk about life. He broke up from a 2 year relationship, having financial issues and was considering killing himself a couple nights ago. All I could really say is that he should call me if he needs to talk to someone, I wish I could've related to him on some deeper level than that. Call your battle buddies and get a burger with them sometime, guys, they could probably use the company. :smith:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

that probably helped out a bunch.

a buddy of mine texted me happy vets day, i really need to call him up and watch football at the bar one sunday

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST

Slim Pickens posted:

This day makes for a good opportunity to reach out to other vets you haven't seen in a while. I asked a buddy of mine if he wanted to go to red robin, he agreed so we went and got our free burger and fries and we started to talk about life. He broke up from a 2 year relationship, having financial issues and was considering killing himself a couple nights ago. All I could really say is that he should call me if he needs to talk to someone, I wish I could've related to him on some deeper level than that. Call your battle buddies and get a burger with them sometime, guys, they could probably use the company.

Agreed. Texted a few buddies I haven't talked to in ages. All agree this is a poo poo day. Helps, though.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

f u im proud of him

good job son

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
i had good food and good beer and I paid for it because I'm not a goddamn deadbeat like the rest of you leeches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the handouts America, and you're welcome for our service.

• Locked thread