Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull and I watched a 2v2 Minecraft match and at a crucial point in the game one team dug up a horse they had secretly buried earlier and the announcer whent loving psycho and so did we.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Wormskull and I watched a 2v2 Minecraft match and at a crucial point in the game one team dug up a horse they had secretly buried earlier and the announcer whent loving psycho and so did we.

Hell yea. Stink Fag also saw this with me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also it was 2v2v2v2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Biweekly, you can catch UHC MineCraft PVP at twitch.tv/funforfreedom, starring epic gamers such as AWildAbra, Ainkayes, and many more.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Also it was 2v2v2v2.

Did they ever upload the video. I want to see the secret horse reaction again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Did they ever upload the video. I want to see the secret horse reaction again.

I had it bookmarked but twitch started deleting archives so if it exists it's on the FunForFreedom youtube probably.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Idk, which is cooler, Minecraft PVP or Minecraft Speedrun. Probably PVP, but the guy at Awesome Games Done Quick was intensely cool.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
minecraft sucks

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Concordat posted:

minecraft sucks

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
that sounds cool please post it if you find it again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YUMm3I-YfU Imagine this guy losing his mind over 2 people digging a horse out of the ground at the end of an epic UHC match.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Borsche69 posted:

:crossarms:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

I will not tolerate this insult. How dare you sully the name of Tom Bombadil by comparing him to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just for this thread I'm going to comb through the highlight of this episode to find the horse part.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Just for this thread I'm going to comb through the highlight of this episode to find the horse part.

You told me it was deleted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/m/663407 While I'm going through it here's this part where AWildAbra laments the loss of a gamer and then says a kind of tired meme in a funny way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

You told me it was deleted.

The past broadcast that I had bookmarked is but they highlighted the episode so I'm going through it. I can't believe I remember which day it was on. I'm a FFF super fan.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

burying a horse to later dig it up and use is as a secret weapon is not a common gaming experience and is therefore awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/m/663411 Here it is. lmao

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

:worship:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Austin: She was the barrister what become a bobby in a lorry and... (A lawyer who became a policeman in a truck) [inaudiably] (????????)...
Austin & Nigel: --tea kettle!
Nigel: And then, and then--
Austin & Nigel: She dug up a horse!

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Borsche69 posted:

Austin: She was the barrister what become a bobby in a lorry and... (A lawyer who became a policeman in a truck) [inaudiably] (????????)...
Austin & Nigel: --tea kettle!
Nigel: And then, and then--
Austin & Nigel: She dug up a horse!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Borsche69 posted:

Idk, which is cooler, Minecraft PVP or Minecraft Speedrun. Probably PVP, but the guy at Awesome Games Done Quick was intensely cool.

that guys thinks everyone should just ignore that a trick in Donkey Kong 64 exists because he is bad at it.

Lots of people real mad that the Minecraft run this year is going to be by that epic bacon donut guy and some other popular Lets Player. Honestly I'd say someone doing a random seed run of Minecraft is a much more true to the game way to play than having all the movements memorized for a seed you reverse engineered to have literally everything you need right at spawn.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

:ughh: jesus christ this loving meta

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i can't believe you didn't mention the epic 1v2 victory that toonlink pulled off at the 3 hour mark

3:01:37 "IT'S ALL OGRE!" lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

that guys thinks everyone should just ignore that a trick in Donkey Kong 64 exists because he is bad at it.

Lots of people real mad that the Minecraft run this year is going to be by that epic bacon donut guy and some other popular Lets Player. Honestly I'd say someone doing a random seed run of Minecraft is a much more true to the game way to play than having all the movements memorized for a seed you reverse engineered to have literally everything you need right at spawn.

I think the Celebrity Guest Runners thing isn't quite true to the spirit of the marathon where everyone else all they do is practice the games their running, which is why I can see people being upset. Especially if you've ever heard the way Giant Waffle talks about AGDQ. But, Bacon Donut is very epic so hell, how can you go wrong.

• Locked thread