Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

tina is ok if you just turn off the game volume and put on sweet jams instead
Tiny Tina: "This is how you remind me of what I really am."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Eonwe posted:

I have a feeling that the people that can't like borderlands are also the types that can't turn off their brain, turn on die hard, and just enjoy a good time

it isn't meant to be a grimdark shooter

its supposed to be an over the top world with a bunch of loving weirdos and lots of guns

Die Hard is a legitimately good movie.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

paging elf help book :laugh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Falsum posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Judas Iscaredycat posted:

I don't understand why people single out Tiny Tina because every single character in that game is the exact same kind of obnoxious. I think they literally had writing guidelines that forced every character to suck.

loving Goddamn the word 'Badass' doesn't mean anything and you can't use it ironically and unironically at the same time anyway you dumb fuckers I have a coooooold

You don't get to loving come in here and act like this is anything you support. You and your ilk are complete poo poo; you construct your entire persona around that fact. Want your cake and have it too? gently caress you. I'll call you out on it. Imp Zone is built around this exact kind of misanthropy. You don't have the nuts or the commitment to be the completely terrible piece of poo poo you purport to be. gently caress you for coming in here like it's okay. You have no courage at all.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

borderlands doesn't feel fun to play

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Falsum posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

codenameFANGIO posted:

paging elf help book :laugh:

huh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Eonwe posted:

I have a feeling that the people that can't like borderlands are also the types that can't turn off their brain, turn on die hard, and just enjoy a good time

it isn't meant to be a grimdark shooter

its supposed to be an over the top world with a bunch of loving weirdos and lots of guns

saint's row is over the top

borderlands 2 is obnoxious about it

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

i dont even care about the tone or characters, borderlands is just a shoddy game

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
borderlands is janky in the good way imo. borderlands 2 guns feel worse even though it's a better game gameplay-wise.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

You don't get to loving come in here and act like this is anything you support. You and your ilk are complete poo poo; you construct your entire persona around that fact. Want your cake and have it too? gently caress you. I'll call you out on it. Imp Zone is built around this exact kind of misanthropy. You don't have the nuts or the commitment to be the completely terrible piece of poo poo you purport to be. gently caress you for coming in here like it's okay. You have no courage at all.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
All of these complaints are accurate, but I still liked BL2

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seriously though, we've all had a lot of fun here today. But there's something that's not so fun. I'm talking about saying poo poo about Die Hard. Die Hard kicks rear end. There is no irony there. It is not "so bad it's good." It just plain kicks rear end. It's real good. It's a great movie.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seriously though, we've all had a lot of fun here today. But there's something that's not so fun. I'm talking about saying poo poo about Die Hard. Die Hard kicks rear end. There is no irony there. It is not "so bad it's good." It just plain kicks rear end. It's real good. It's a great movie.

he's right

Dec 26, 2012

is there some motherfucker itt poo poo-talking die hard because that movie owns on every level

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If you have to turn off your brain to enjoy Die Hard then you're an idiot, because you could instead turn on your brain and appreciate the great plotting, excellent setpieces, and all-around good filmmaking.

Shame McTiernan turned out to be a crazy person.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I, personally, find Reginald VelJohnson's character problematic,

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I, personally, find Reginald VelJohnson's character problematic,
Yeah, problematically not in the movie enough.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
die hard has a flawless script

don't hurt yourself trying to find anything wrong

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Scyther posted:

i dont even care about the tone or characters, borderlands is just a shoddy game
my sediments exactly, what's the point of a "bazillion guns" if they're all the same just with slightly different numbers?

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you have to turn off your brain to enjoy Die Hard then you're an idiot, because you could instead turn on your brain and appreciate the great plotting, excellent setpieces, and all-around good filmmaking.

I wouldn't think this needed to be said, but here we are. Thanks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CaptainFish posted:

I wouldn't think this needed to be said, but here we are. Thanks.
This is what happens... when you're not a 90s kid...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
TinaVision, the ability to Drop Tina into any game

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

TinaVision, the ability to Drop Tina into any game

Really improved Gone Home

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Borderlands PreSequel is a shat out cashgrab

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kikka posted:

Borderlands PreSequel is a shat out cashgrab

Go back to GBS

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
every time tiny tina was on screen, we would joke to our friend all "brah reed keep both hands on the keyboard"

every time ellie was on screen, we weren't joking when we told him to keep his hands on the keyboard, p sure we heard him fappin over skype the first time she showed up

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this thread is extremely fail i gotta say

:gas:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

every time tiny tina was on screen, we would joke to our friend all "brah reed keep both hands on the keyboard"

every time ellie was on screen, we weren't joking when we told him to keep his hands on the keyboard, p sure we heard him fappin over skype the first time she showed up

Oh my.

Dec 26, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

the thread title definitely says fist and not dick dude

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
I support all characters from all games, op, and I would never be violent towards even a character I disliked.

but, agreed.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

01011001 posted:

the thread title definitely says fist and not dick dude

if your dick doesn't have the thrusting force of a fist idk what to tell you dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

:staredog:

• Locked thread