Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

its all the same posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hoenstly I think if Overwatch doesn't take off Blizzard might straight up make a regular console game.

I noticed that the Blizzcon banner had Diablo and Arthas take up a huuuuuuuuuuuuge section of it. Arthas hasn't been relevant in years but he's still popular so they might just make a regular game based around him. Diablo 3 on consoles did better than expected twice already.

I think they've been eying the console market for a while.Wasn't Diablo 3 originally made with consoles in mind.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
playing diablo 1 on my psx

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

01011001 posted:

its all the same posters

The AIDS is coming from the imp zone....

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Blizzard only makes casual poo poo garbage nowadays and this game is gonna blow but a million idiots will buy it sight unseen on day 1 anyway because Blizzard.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

Chomp8645 posted:

Blizzard only makes casual poo poo garbage nowadays and this game is gonna blow but a million idiots will buy it sight unseen on day 1 anyway because Blizzard.

Powercrazy posted:

The AIDS is coming from the imp zone....

Dec 26, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Blizzard is the best game developer in the game. Uber Alles

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Also I still don't know what Uber Alles means but I dont want to google nazisms

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

It means "above all."

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I like what I've seen of the game from the promo videos, Pixar-like is a good style to emulate. Dude with the dual shotguns seems cool as hell.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Are they still talking about TF2 in the Overwatch thread in the dumb Blizzard forum thread?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SunAndSpring posted:

Are they still talking about TF2 in the Overwatch thread in the dumb Blizzard forum thread?

Nah all the imp zone people have left, so now they are discussing the actual game instead of whining about female design and those dastardly competitive players.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Blizzard is the best game developer in the game. Uber Alles

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Blizzarse

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I can only assume that Overwatch means a massive new influx of Gay Fanart involving a gorrilla.

Thats the only thing i learned from Hat Simulator.

Every

Single

Red and Blue Teammember

Is loving each other.

EVERYONE.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

well yeah they are. they live in 100 square meter universe with only endless worthless clones of themselves. you gotta gently caress away the unending existential horror or lose it completely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Peaches was right.

• Locked thread