Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What one should i pick
This poll is closed.
Goblin-looking alchemist fella 8 30.77%
Stoic mohawked paladin knight. 1 3.85%
Mustachioed mercenary 12 46.15%
Lazy rascal mercenary.. 5 19.23%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
well i bought fantasy life for 3ds three days ago.. and it looks really good and like a lot of fun. Hell, i even bought the DLC for it. here's the rub: i havent got past character creation yet.. i played a few characters then decided i didn't like how they looked and remade them. and i kept remaking them and i want to settle on something cause you can only change your apperance after you beat the game and it costs a lot of money. So heres some things i made that i kind of liked but wasnt sure about choosing because ill come back an hour later and change my mind about them. Ill leave it up to you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hitler

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

bayonetta, or mario.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

goblin alchemist except instead of alchemists fire is it jizz and instead of goblin it is a jew

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
A lot of people are telling me to go with the last one but i dont know if i like it that much. I dont think ill go with it in the end.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Currrently im leaning toward the first one (Goblin guy).

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LaTex Fetish posted:

goblin alchemist except instead of alchemists fire is it jizz and instead of goblin it is a jew

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
didnt vote hth

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
you should be a pretty princess op

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
how is fantasy life anyway. is it a single player mmo?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

stoutfish posted:

you should be a pretty princess op

i dont understand why anyone would make a boy in a dressup game

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
why are they all white?

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

i dont understand why anyone would make a boy in a dressup game

I thought about making a girl and tried out different options but i didnt like the way that they looked. I also feel that in a lot of games, armor looks really bad on the ladies.

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

why are they all white?

I'm white.

stoutfish posted:

how is fantasy life anyway. is it a single player mmo?

I guess you could call it that, in some ways it is, but overall it isn't really. It's more like Rune Factory mixed with a bit of Animal Crossing. I've only played a little bit past the prologue, though - still haven't finalized my character.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

the mustache is kind of funny. Go with that one

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Go with the alchemist.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i like the mohawk.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

mabels big day posted:

i like the mohawk.

The mohawk is the hairstyle on all of them, it just only shows up on the paladin cause theres no helmet. You can switch Lifes at any time so really the only thing im choosing here is the face and not the clothes.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the mustache merc for sure man. looks li ke the mr pringle guy ftw

Dec 26, 2012

gotta be the mustache one

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Put the gender slider in the middle

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
pick the one that looks most impy (first)

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I went with a different one and i already feel like changing ti

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
OK, in the end i went with the goblin-lookin' alchemist dude, #1. Starting as a mercenary though. Lets see how long i last before i want to remake him.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
:/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

youre a retard

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

elf help book posted:

youre a retard

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I went with a different one and i already feel like changing ti

for fucks sake

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you should sell this game too and just buy more dota crates and also stop posting

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

you should sell this game too and just buy more dota crates and also stop posting

You should stop posting this BS, this is a thread of me asking for help with my Fantasy Life character. If you dont have anything nice to say, take it to helldump.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bonzibuddy64 posted:

You should stop posting this BS, this is a thread of me asking for help with my Fantasy Life character. If you dont have anything nice to say, take it to helldump.

You aren't even listening to helpo, you're just posting your thoughts for all to see.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You aren't even listening to helpo, you're just posting your thoughts for all to see.

Itd be cool if someone posted some 'helpo', instead of just saying, Pick the mustache. -_- Cant believe the idiocy on these forums..

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

You know, at first i laughed at the thought of just selling this game, cause i like it and playing around in the first area the east grassy fields was a lot of fun. But im approaching day 4 now of not being able to make a character and it loving sucks. And im wondering if ill ever be satisified or if ill just end up selling this too.

As for the dota crates, I already bought enough crates of the most recent one to get all the item sets from it, including the rare courier and wards, and haven't played Dota since. Hopefully in february i can sell them

And ill never stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Okay, I ended up choosing option #1, thanks for your input everyone. I think the reason i was so indecisive was because i forgot to take my medication the past few days. Topic locked.

• Locked thread