Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
horribleslob
Nov 23, 2004
and what it says??

I think it's Japanese? Chinese???

thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.
Japanese. Timco [I guess this is a varietal?], seedless, delicious, American-grown. Can be eaten without peeling. They may, rarely, have seeds.

horribleslob
Nov 23, 2004

Cichlid the Loach posted:

Japanese. Timco [I guess this is a varietal?], seedless, delicious, American-grown. Can be eaten without peeling. They may, rarely, have seeds.

Thank you precious goon

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Cichlid the Loach posted:

Can be eaten without peeling.
...Grapes. Grapes that you don't need to peel.

The gently caress

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.

Friar Zucchini posted:

...Grapes. Grapes that you don't need to peel.

The gently caress

In Japan they pretty much peel everything before eating it.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/04/10/dr-fruit-or-how-japan-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-peel/

quote:

Blueberries were the highest response with 76 percent of respondents eating the skins

In other words, 24 percent of respondents somehow PEEL BLUEBERRIES.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

To be fair the variety of grapes they have traditionally in Japan (kyoho etc.) have really tough, thick skins, but they also peel super easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

peeling blueberries? now i've heard it all

• Locked thread