Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I think I'm getting close to finally being happy, I just need to know how many total I need before my life is worth living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
It's not the size of the tv that matters, it's what you watch on it.

deep dish peat moss

I sleep on a 60 inch TV. I eat from a 60 inch TV> Every surface in my home? A surface tablet. I'm in the future. How about you?

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!
Posted from my 60 inch TV.

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Babylon 5 looks great at 60 inches 1080p

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

sorry op, you need to trade all your tvs in for those new curved OLED models. this will increase happiness gains exponentially.

verily carefree

well, you COULD get nine sixty inch tvs... but i prefer sixty nine inch tvs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

a creepy colon posted:

Babylon 5 looks great at 60 inches 1080p

i want to believe

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!

forums enthusiast posted:

well, you COULD get nine sixty inch tvs... but i prefer sixty nine inch tvs

:eyepop:

cuntman.net

all the dimensions in my house are in intervals of 60 inches. this was easy for me to set up because my house burned down in an electric fire twice

Wertjoe

throw all those tvs in the garbage because they are GARBAGE! 60 inches? pfft. try 60 feet of pure television magic after you convert your yard into a drive in theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

"What the hell do you need all those sixty inch tvs for? Just use the money and get yourself a big bag of weed and head down to the beach. Meet yourself a nice couple of girls and get a little crazy around the bonfire later!"

• Locked thread