Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Once when I was really sick and still in high school I walked into the girls locker room to get some paper towels to blow my nose in and walked out without noticing. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Just do a wee on the plastic bag

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

i am harry posted:

Just do a wee on the plastic bag

Find the person who put up the sign and pee on them.

Edit: this is the best thread in D&D

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
This thread is piss.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
I`d take a poo poo on top of the plastic

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

PT6A posted:

I see plenty of urinals with dividers between them, though I don't think they're really all that useful.

A local brewpub has inter-urinal dividers that have clever little platforms on which the otherwise-inconvenienced urinator can place a beer glass.

I admit to being enough of a babby that I find that somewhat disgusting.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hope the ladies enjoy the pissed toilet seat. :smuggo:

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
I saw a half sized urinal today with a cartoon character and used it even though there were a bunch of normal urinals.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

MeLKoR posted:

Hope the ladies enjoy the pissed toilet seat. :smuggo:

Apparently you've never been in a women's public restroom. At least the men's room restrains itself to only pissing on things.

nelson
Apr 12, 2009
College Slice

Who What Now posted:

I can't wrap my head around this sort of backlash against something so trivial. What do you people that can't live without a urinal for ten minutes do in your own homes? Did you all buy urinals for your bathrooms? What do you do when you find a men's room without a urinal at all? Do you piss on the wall while thinking, "heh, take that Tumblr!"?

We still piss wherever, as is our God given heritage, but urinals have many benefits. A urinal benefits men. It is far more convenient to pee in a urinal, especially when a boner is involved. But urinals don't just benefit men. Urinals also benefit women who don't notice the toilet seat is up and women who like sitting on non-peed-on toilet seats.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Honestly in my experience women will use the men's restroom anyway if the line for the women's is too long.

Which can get annoying if, like at the last music festival I was at, the line to the men's room was 95% women (because the line for the women's bathroom was like 100 people long) so despite the fact that literally nobody was using the urinals you still had to wait like 20 min to use the bathroom.

Could have at least provided some convenient piss trees or something to make up for it. Bad organization on the part of the festival IMO.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The logical solution would be to have two gender-neutral bathrooms, one larger and containing the more stalls than a women's restroom, and the other containing just urinals.

That would optimize the lines perfectly until someone shits in a urinal.

dadrips
Jan 8, 2010

everything you do is a balloon
College Slice
There should be a communal unisex piss-trough with dividers for everyone that needs to pee and stalls for everyone else, seems like a standard arrangement at outdoor festivals (sans the dividers part) and without the mud and puke inherent in such festivals it might actually be okay? I don't know

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Everyone should follow the mainland Chinese and just poop and pee wherever the gently caress they want to.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
Anyone saying they would urinate or defecate all over that is 100% correct. I've seen piles of poo poo by janitorial stands while they were cleaning restrooms. People are weird, man.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
when i was a kid i wanted to be a dog because then i could defecate wherever i wanted and nobody would care. dogs have it easy. even now i still piss outdoors at least once a day

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Lol if you've never just squatted in an open field and went to town.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i'm offended because it's inefficient. max plumbing capability cut by 2 units. wow. fucker dickface. rear end in a top hat eater. if youre gonna pull some poo poo like that, put 2 bedpans in its place or something so we get the point that those urinals could be replaced by shitters instead of prime washroom real estate left fallow. fallow land is a SIN. The gapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the cloggage

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

I look forward to the cries of 'misandry' and 'male erasure' from the MRAs.

Yay.

Guavanaut posted:

And probably some cries of "misogyny, this segregates bathrooms into 'normal people' and 'women'" from a few radfems.

Not a woman, but I find the suggestion that feminists of any stripe oppose safe places for women to be doubtful.

Rodatose posted:

i'm offended because it's inefficient. max plumbing capability cut by 2 units. wow. fucker dickface. rear end in a top hat eater. if youre gonna pull some poo poo like that, put 2 bedpans in its place or something so we get the point that those urinals could be replaced by shitters instead of prime washroom real estate left fallow. fallow land is a SIN. The gapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the cloggage

This is assuming, of course, that this wasn't done by campus Republicans "making a point". Reverse Google image searching that poo poo just finds a couple of links to reddit MRAs and a few conservative sites freaking out about tyranny. Weird how feminists did this to raise awareness and didn't bother to post a single awareness-raising photo of it on the internet, huh? Silly feminists, so bad at publicity :jerkbag:

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Nov 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Urinals are more space-effective for people with penises to piss in. Pissing is usually what happens in public toilets so urinals are useful tools for that and tarping em up aint gonna help. For people without penises, like the majority of women, or people that need a poo, a stall is obviously preferable.

What we need is 'Has Urinals' and 'No Urinals' toilets so there is an implied safer place for women from predatory blokes that would be socially policed without an overt gender discrimination.

It's me, I'm the SJW.

• Locked thread