Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
d make a crater in the god damned moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its never going to happen op

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lost cause

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Haha, maybe OP. Me, well, I'm just kind of hoping that yoda loving luke in his rear end is going to be made your av again. Cheers.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The developer personally confirmed there's no microtransactions and it's a normal-rear end boxed game

it is going to be a good game and I will poop myself if it isn't

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Greek setting looks really neat

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A cool drat horse posted:

Haha, maybe OP. Me, well, I'm just kind of hoping that yoda loving luke in his rear end is going to be made your av again. Cheers.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Here's a just cause: make Mach2 go back to his Yoda and Luke avatar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mach2 posted:

d make a crater in the god damned moon

This would be awesome to see.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They should say gently caress real life and make the game world toroidal like a Final Fantasy game, so instead of boundaries or invisible walls you just leave the bottom of the map and loop around to the top.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

They should say gently caress real life and make the game world toroidal like a Final Fantasy game, so instead of boundaries or invisible walls you just leave the bottom of the map and loop around to the top.

Has any open-world 3D game ever done this? I want this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mach2 posted:

Has any open-world 3D game ever done this? I want this.
Seriously, right? gently caress surrounding the world with impassable mountains or w/e, just loop that poo poo.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

GTA: Final Fantasy confirmed you heard it first here, imps

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

steal some fucker's chocobo and put a cap in his rear end, go hidin' in the phantom forest, head north to the hidden cave of the Kupo Klan and do missions for them to get them to assist you in the great heist of the imperial airship

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Those could be fakes though, I dunno.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

They said there will be no microtransactions

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Mach2 posted:

The developer personally confirmed there's no microtransactions and it's a normal-rear end boxed game

it is going to be a good game and I will poop myself if it isn't

That sounds like a toxx, mate :clint:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

sounds interesti

quote:

a toroid is a doughnut-shaped object, such as an O-ring

quote:

See also
  • Annulus
GAY AGENDA :siren:
yeah no boundaries bottoms and tops GAY

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
its gonna require windows 8 and directx 13 which no one will be using for 3-5 years. :haw:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

zen death robot posted:

boxed? what is this the drat dark ages?

wasn't boxed during the golden age of gaming when you received maps and story books and referred to the notes section?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
cool, i hope they bring in the SAMP/JC2MP guys for multiplayer

• Locked thread