Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a friend of the family?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Cracker-rear end? Are you calling me cracker-rear end, nigga?!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

KaptainKrunk posted:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

KaptainKrunk posted:

read this in inspector gadget's voice.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

go go gadget racial purity

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Excels posted:

the best thing about gamergate is that you have a bunch of different groups of people who are all giving different descriptions of what it is, what it has done, and most of them don't even play video games at all, and at the center of it is a bunch of loud retards who are suddenly aware that journalistic integrity is kind of a big joke, like it hasn't always been that way

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Excels posted:

i actually just think its funny when there is a big thing that nobody understands including the people who started it

its a big wave of people being confused

do not post ever again

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

actually, it's about ethics in shitposting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

oh, that was close. i was about to get really mad, but you really saved this post here, at the end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this thread is really bad now

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

this thread is really bad now

in remembrance

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Ostentatious posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ostentatious posted:

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Topic locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Excels posted:

the best thing about gamergate is that you have a bunch of different groups of people who are all giving different descriptions of what it is, what it has done, and most of them don't even play video games at all, and at the center of it is a bunch of loud retards who are suddenly aware that journalistic integrity is kind of a big joke, like it hasn't always been that way

i come back from a 9 hour fly and the first thing i do when i return home is to read this lovely rear end post? gently caress you! gas!

• Locked thread