Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Meowbot posted:

Press conference impossible to watch because like 3 people translating as they talk.

This must be what schizophrenia feels like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

diesiel posted:

You're just confused.

is this another gimmick because we already have atom

Mazzagatti2Hotty posted:

The only thing more terrifying was Joe Rogan's gigantic head.

just be glad they weren't showing bellator because there's no way tito's head would fit

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Solomonic posted:

This must be what schizophrenia feels like

Someone at the UFC is watching this and going "perfect"

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgn9GM5gDcg

Goddamn that was gross. Leslie Smith is cool though.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
I don't speak Spanish, but god it's really cool to hear a fighter who just speaks as smoothly as Werdum does. He's not as halting as most fighters are, and it doesn't seem to matter what the language is. I feel like he's going to have a really great post-fighting career doing all kinds of poo poo.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

maffew buildings posted:

i can only assume that was god's plan for hunt so gently caress you god you human being

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

gently caress you, Atom

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Atom I know you're sometimes tolerable and an alright guy but just...just shut the gently caress up for a bit.

So, Werdum - Cain. Does Werdum have a loving prayer?

Also I hope Hunt got big time cash for this and bounces back in his next fight. Dude has scary power and a good head on his shoulders. (Just fights - not life) (Just face - not body)

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

K8.0 posted:

I don't speak Spanish, but god it's really cool to hear a fighter who just speaks as smoothly as Werdum does. He's not as halting as most fighters are, and it doesn't seem to matter what the language is. I feel like he's going to have a really great post-fighting career doing all kinds of poo poo.

He is already on the Spanish commentary team.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

final q from presser asked hunt where he goes from here, he said "going home to fix my marriage"

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Captain Log posted:

Atom I know you're sometimes tolerable and an alright guy but just...just shut the gently caress up for a bit.

So, Werdum - Cain. Does Werdum have a loving prayer?

Also I hope Hunt got big time cash for this and bounces back in his next fight. Dude has scary power and a good head on his shoulders. (Just fights - not life) (Just face - not body)

I really think Cain is on another level. JDS beat him because JDS is the best puncher in the UFC and I wouldn't say got lucky but the next fights proved that Cain is just something else. Werdum probably has a better chance than most but he has lost to JDS (granted it was at UFC 90 so there has been a lot of improvements in Werdum's game) but I would just not bet against Cain. He is really, really good at MMA.

I don't know if Werdum can submit Cain but if Cain wrestles and gnps him into a fine paste going to be a tough night for Werdum. I think if Cain fought more/at all he would probably be pound for pound best fighter.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
this is all assuming that cain will fight again

Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3

Yuriy posted:

this is all assuming that cain will fight again

Cain will fight injured, still win, then defend the belt against Arlovski in 2018.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I'm still sad Hunt lost but at least Werdum is cool.

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

gimpsuitjones posted:

gently caress the world + also god

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

it was a fun ride

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

masato tatanka posted:

final q from presser asked hunt where he goes from here, he said "going home to fix my marriage"

Ouch!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I feel as though life lost all meaning last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM

• Locked thread