Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
for a decent price finally and got it. Its very good playing the 1st prime game with wii controls instead of the gamecube ones. I'm a very happy gamer now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's like the best collection in one package ever

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

nice find gamer. game on!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

+yeah!

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

awww yeah that's a score.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I found it when I went to get my buddy a birthday present. Sorry I spent more on myself than you for your birthday gamer buddy.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Metroid Prime 2 is incredible. Second only to Super Metroid itself. Enjoy.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

OP is a true gamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I remember when they first announced Prime and everyone was pissed off because it was first-person and then it turned out to be a god-tier game and exactly how a first-person Metroid should be and everyone rejoiced

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i wisely waited to reserve judgment until playing it and then had a calm reaction

the calm reaction was to freak out and ask nonstop for it and a gamecube for christmas but the first part is true

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

My GF has been watching me play Prime 1 and I don't know if I should 100% the game so she can see the secret ending before I start on prime 2 or just not worry about it. That's assuming I don't get everything on the first go through because I remember where most of the missile packs are even though I havent played this game in like 6 years or something.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Man the Gamecube owned. I got one for Christmas with SSBM and Rogue Leader back in the day. Good time to be a gamer. Good time.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Metroid Prime 2 was really really hard for me when I was a kid. I don't remember if it was Jump Guardian or Spider something that got me to quit, but it was one of those fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
It's still pretty crazy that they just went and put the whole Prime trilogy on one wii disk, and it is one of the best things they've ever done. I regret not getting it, even though I really liked Prime 3

Seriously why is Nintendo failing to get that prime is pretty much how Metroid should've been for consoles, who thought an on-rails walk-em-up was a good idea

• Locked thread