Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

oops, i mean figuratively. not literally. mods? could i get a quick mod edit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles

lmao haha

Harthacnut

lol

also

lol

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Smoobles Space Fart Program.

Lets send him to the moon.

ulvir

ulvir

also pretty gassy myself today. if anyone wants to exterminate a group of people, just let me know, I think this is just as potent as Zyklon-B

Lt. Dans Legs
sometimes when im at home and no one else is around, i'll rip a big one and bend over and whiff all the fart particles into my nose like pollen off a beautiful flower

Lt. Dans Legs
farticles

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i've never farted is this normal?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

smoobles posted:

oops, i mean figuratively. not literally. mods? could i get a quick mod edit?

same but literally

ulvir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEStdShMRKs

emmie

watho posted:

i've never farted is this normal?

r u a grl ?

Pinche Rudo

Plz fart on my face

Goons Are Gifts

Don't be sad smoobles. I love you and hope you had a great day.

Senior Management

I literally can stop farting

Senior Management

anyone here ever had their balls farted on?

i am he

Vynar posted:

-_-

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vynar posted:

sometimes I fart when sitting down and the fart rumbles my balls all over the place

Justin Godscock

Listen here, funnyman!

Vynar posted:

Once, it rode up between the two nuts and felt all weird.

Savage For The Winjun

Justin Godscock posted:

Once, it rode up between the two nuts and felt all weird.

a feeling you will remember for a lifetime

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

that fart was all ball-bobblin

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I was about to post a thread about how I can't stop fartin but I remembered smoobles started one.

Holy poo poo its bad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I wish you could just tell your body to let of one massive fart for your whole life rather than 8 million small ones

I'd take that gamble.

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

alnilam

Damp Star Baby posted:

I wish you could just tell your body to let of one massive fart for your whole life rather than 8 million small ones

I'd take that gamble.

lol better do it outside

ulvir

Damp Star Baby posted:

I'd take that gamble.

same

smoobles

Damp Star Baby posted:

I'd take that gamble.

u would die

----------------

ulvir

smoobles posted:

u would die

"and so the damp star baby ends, not with a whimper, but a bang"

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I hear you keep faritng in your sleep but I dont know cause im asleep. I kinda wonder about that.

----------------

Damp Star Baby

Al Borland posted:

I hear you keep faritng in your sleep but I dont know cause im asleep. I kinda wonder about that.

I heard a story of this fat weirdo that slept in this small closet thing, and he ended up gassing himself to death after eating a whole bunch of beans and farting all night.

not sure if it's a true story tho lol

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Damp Star Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5761D5wBjw

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Damp Star Baby posted:

I heard a story of this fat weirdo that slept in this small closet thing, and he ended up gassing himself to death after eating a whole bunch of beans and farting all night.

not sure if it's a true story tho lol

Its true. I was the guy.

----------------

Chum Scandal

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

sometimes when im at home and no one else is around, i'll rip a big one and bend over and whiff all the fart particles into my nose like pollen off a beautiful flower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

This is why I say FARTS is a better name for dota and league.

Because everyone loves the smell of their own farts but will blame everyone else for it.

----------------

• Locked thread