Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

but your name is still Lamer

haha. Lamer lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Every time he fires the gun he thinks to himself with tears in his eyes, "WHO'S THE LAMER NOW?!".

Afro Doug

its propably french and the r is silent imo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Drive that tank at the enemy and shoot them!"
"Yes sir, Captain Lamer."
*entire crew gets a case of the giggles*

tradjik

war is literally the dumbest thing in existence

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

tradjik posted:

Tank Commander Lamer has a thing or two to say to you, hippie

tradjik

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Tank Commander Lamer has a thing or two to say to you, hippie

lamer can smoke a joint and talk to the aliens for all i care

i am he

tradjik posted:

close...youre forgetting weed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

tradjik posted:

lamer can smoke a joint and talk to the aliens for all i care

Whatever you say, Captain Lamer

i am he

if i could go in a time machine and make one thing not exist it'd be weed. war has led to all kinds of sweet poo poo that has benefited the world but nothing good ahs ever come from the devils lettuce (hence the name).

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

if i could go in a time machine and make one thing not exist it'd be weed. war has led to all kinds of sweet poo poo that has benefited the world but nothing good ahs ever come from the devils lettuce (hence the name).

I'm not sure what this has to do with Tank Commander Captain Lamer. I will have to contact the mods if you continue to go off topic

tradjik

weed makes people not kill people

i am he

Captain Lamer [sitting in a miracle of modern engineering. his tank can run over buildings and take multiple hits from an rpg and still shoot cannonballs out of the gun on top]: Weed is hell.

Full-Bodied Flavor

i am he posted:

some people who have smoked weed in history-

genghis khan
adolf hitler
ashurbanipal II
angry fish

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Captain Lamer is on the front line in the War on Drugs.

*sees a drug deal taking place. fires the main gun turning the weed dealer and his customer into burning mist of guts and bone fragments*

"I love my job."

Savage For The Winjun

drat Mr. Lamer there looks fuckin badass if i do say so myself

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl3rfV__v50

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Young Captian Lamer had to put up with a lot of bullshit in his youth

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
that was actually his greatest rallying speech he has ever made,, the troops were fully rejuvenated by his cries for chocolate milk. the wounded sprang to action

tradjik

if i was him i woulda just gone back to playing the game

Dementedghost

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible

i am he posted:

devil lettuce be free

joke_explainer

idk what is going on here. somebody with his rank shouldn't be sitting in that seat.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Security Drone posted:

idk what is going on here. somebody with his rank shouldn't be sitting in that seat.

AFAIK crew members are usually enlisted troops, with only one officer per vehicle.

joke_explainer

Illegal Carrot posted:

AFAIK crew members are usually enlisted troops, with only one officer per vehicle.

isn't he in the M1A1 commander's seat though?

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Security Drone posted:

isn't he in the M1A1 commander's seat though?

it's probably parked in the motor pool and he set up a camera timer

joke_explainer

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah probably oh well he looks pretty high speed

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
high speed? look at all that dust on his radio mount and no creases in his sleeves either :cripes:

savex
Capt. Lamer did it for the ladies!

Butt Frosted Cake

its probably pronounced lam-e-ay

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Blazing Zero posted:

it's def. just a photo op. why would you wear tinted goggles and and all that bulky poo poo inside of a tank?

Pinche Rudo

Capt. Lamer sights the target through hia optics as the tank stops on the edge of the valley. "We have visual on the marijuana field, it appears that it's being tended." Lamer zooms in on the figures moving between the tall stalks of the plants. "Women and children" he mutters to himself, shaking his head.

The radio crackles to life "Roger that, Bravo 2-1 weapons free. Take down the target." Capt. Lamer reaches down and activates the fire controls. "God damned demon weed, if only it didn't destroy so many lives..."

verily carefree

Private First Class Lamer

google THIS

I knew it, I'm surrounded by Lamers! *slams face shield down* Keep firing, Lamers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementedghost

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible
Major Lamer

• Locked thread