Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/make-anything-terrible

oh great, yeah, great article about everything being terrible. I guess next you're going to tell me bad things about the internet. have fun with that, loser

No but seriously I really enjoyed this one, it captures the essence of the negative internet dickhead jackass perfectly. It takes more muscles to frown, for real! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

gnarlyhotep posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/make-anything-terrible

oh great, yeah, great article about everything being terrible. I guess next you're going to tell me bad things about the internet. have fun with that, loser

No but seriously I really enjoyed this one, it captures the essence of the negative internet dickhead jackass perfectly. It takes more muscles to frown, for real! :)

Also kind of funny because at one point, wasn't that goonspeak.txt? Like in 2003, wasn't the average SA poster a 19 year old kid who hated everything? Then we all grew up and have subforums dedicated to talking about how much we love each other's crochet projects.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

glowing-fish posted:

Also kind of funny because at one point, wasn't that goonspeak.txt? Like in 2003, wasn't the average SA poster a 19 year old kid who hated everything? Then we all grew up and have subforums dedicated to talking about how much we love each other's crochet projects.

From the lowly caterpillar to the beautiful butterfly.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

glowing-fish posted:

It still is in certain corners. This article is sort of having your cake and eating it to an extent, since SA is one of the most fertile of the soils that these kind of people grew in, but that's okay because it's funny.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hitler B. Natural posted:

It still is in certain corners. This article is sort of having your cake and eating it to an extent, since SA is one of the most fertile of the soils that these kind of people grew in, but that's okay because it's funny.

As a diehard MST3K fan I have to say I love your username and avatar.

• Locked thread