Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Instead of spending thanksgiving with your loved ones, watch CSGO with me, your friend Thug Lessons.

Gotta get up early for the qualifiers, first groups start at 6:00 AM EST, final groups start at 12:30 PM EST and run until 6 PM or so. Ro8 on Friday, Finals on Saturday. Here's the schedule and the streams:

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackcs
http://www.twitch.tv/faceittv

http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw14/2014/11/26/csgo-streams-schedule/

Cya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't have the post verbatim as I can't access it but pretend I put my old series of posts about how eSports casts of CS are insanely boring and it's a bunch of british guys yelling about hiding around crates and crawling around and stuff.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*ahems* I haveth AIDS and would like to compete

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man it's really heart wrenching that Quake didn't make it this year. This earth is made of rancid diarrhea.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I don't have the post verbatim as I can't access it but pretend I put my old series of posts about how eSports casts of CS are insanely boring and it's a bunch of british guys yelling about hiding around crates and crawling around and stuff.

Hiding behind crates ftw.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

oh yes i can't wait to watch people play video games all weekend this sounds like a rip roaring good time op.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

in all seriousness i am jealous of their successes in life, but i'll show them when i am a gold medal olympic curling champion

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Q] Grafer

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Didt this game just have some big time Jose Conseco poo poo go down

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

glad too see the same shithead hackers that would kill me in 2002 are mow making money off hacking in tournaments

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Are they not just stepping on a tiny piece of geometry or something. Why on earth would a Fnatic team hack at the world's biggest lan event.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Are they not just stepping on a tiny piece of geometry or something. Why on earth would a Fnatic team hack at the world's biggest lan event.

a bunch of pros recently got banned for using hacks in tournaments in fact

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Wormskull posted:

They aren't hacking there, they're abusing a geometry exploit to ruin the game (the position they're in gives them full map vision and lets them snipe a player or two). They probably do have a hacker or two but that's sadly not that uncommon for CSGO.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

They're going to have to replay that map, (at 0-0, instead of down 13-2 when they started using the exploit), but it's still insane bullshit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe they should suck it up until the map is fixed. I thought using exploits until they're gone was standard esport procedure.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

They're standing in a position that lets them see the entire map, shoot at people, and are also invincible. Do you really think that's legit?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
its in the game and winners don't pull punches

blame yourself or god

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why ain't the other team doing it.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Because they didn't know about it, but went 13-2 in the first half legit. Fnatic found out about it 2 months ago, but didn't tell Valve despite the fact they're pro testers who are supposed to give feedback on these maps.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Do esports teams still have insane managers who constantly yell?

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Fnatic forfeited their rematch. Finals about to start on the main stream.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Im in the finals guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Waluigi never wins, everybody is cheating.

• Locked thread