Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whydontya
Apr 16, 2014

Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No.
This has become my go-to breakfast snack. It's cheap, simple, and pretty drat tasty. It probably helps that I'm usually pretty stoned though, so try it out and give me some feedback.

What you'll need:
1 package of crescent roll dough- the kind that comes in anxiety-attack packaging, 8 strips per container
4 slices of bacon
2 eggs
Pepperjack cheese, shredded or strips

So, you can probably see where this is going already.
Preheat oven as per crescent roll included instructions. After your heart-rate has slowed down from opening the crescent rolls, lay them out on your baking sheet. Slice the 4 strips of bacon in half, creating 8 bacon strips through the power of math. Place one bacon strip on each roll with one end at the tip and the other toward the broad side. Sprinkle or lay a generous amount of Pepperjack cheese on top of the bacon. Roll up as usual- from broad side to tip. In a bowl, beat the poo poo out of the eggs. Dunk each roll in the battered egg and return to baking sheet. From there, just bake according to the directions on the crescent roll packaging.

While waiting, go ahead and scramble up the remaining egg to tide you over. Fatass.

You may want to reduce the temperature and add a few minutes to the baking time to get everything cooked through thoroughly without burning them to hell. Remove when golden brown. Let cool, or don't. You're an adult.

These things are pretty filling. I generally eat half the batch and save the second half for later. You could always share with friends, if you've got some handy.

Started at the bottom, now I'm a power bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentCack
Nov 9, 2014
Of course it's good. It has bacon in dammit! Bacon makes anything better. (Insert Jim Gaffigan joke here)

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I am glad I will never know you.

Mad_Lion
Jul 14, 2005

make your own fast food! It's not gourmet, but poo poo, at least he didn't go to McDonalds.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Mad_Lion posted:

make your own fast food! It's not gourmet, but poo poo, at least he didn't go to McDonalds.

Yeah, gently caress it, I make a McMuffin sometimes. The best part is that everything is done in one pan, so it's really just a matter of timing.

• Locked thread