Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

50 Foot Ant posted:

Because in your hearts you know one basic loving truth.

Even the most scummy, 13-year old loving, hide in the conex, anime watching, non-bathing lowest ranking piece of poo poo among us...

Is better than 90% of you.

So you venerate us before we realize that 90% of you produce nothing but a whining droning noise, accomplish nothing more than eating food we wrested from lovely brown countries by eradicating anyone who would stand up to the corporations that feed, clothe, house, and give you some semblance of a reason to keep existing.

Even if it's making some mud-person's head into a canoe while he pisses on himself because he got caught and found out he isn't the Billy Badass he thought he was, that scumbag private has done more for the world than all your blogging, tweeting, working at loving Wal-Mart, trading stocks, or screwing over minimum wage workers will ever do.

Hell, the loving mud-person did more than 90% of you civilian scumbags ever will. He at least had the guts to go out and try to make a difference, and at least the poo poo he filled his drawers with when that bullet showed him that Allah doesn't give a poo poo either can be used to make flowers to put on his family's graves after we airstrike them and laugh about it.

Go ahead, keep screaming "gently caress THE GOVERNMENT/CORPORATIONS/MILITARY/POLICE!" from in your nice homes, built with illegal immigrant sweat from nations that know not to gently caress with Uncle Sugar before he lets loose his hordes of screaming killers that will blow everything up. Keep using the internet, designed to allow universities to share datasets on chemical weapons and keep the MAD program intact, on computers originally made by IBM to drop loving battleship rounds on lovely slant eyed fucks and goose stepping poo poo eaters, to scream about injustice and problematic bullshit that nobody gives a poo poo in 80% of the world because you're shoving their loving food into your fat gaping hamburger eating device and wearing clothing made by their children under the watchful eye of gun toting mercs that make sure they don't steal a single scrap of cloth for only a tiny bit of their mud-people money a week.

At least we're honest, and you know it. We've got the decency to shoot a motherfucker in the face, and laugh at the fact that he's too goddamn dumb to get down and just screams to his goat-god right before we put so many holes in him we can see daylight through him. You just keep his family alive and work them to death while you mash the keyboard with your fat loving fingers and complain that the police that keep the undesirables out of your neighborhood shot some dipshit who thinks fighting with the cops is a good idea.

That's why you venerate us.

So we don't realize just what kind of loving ignorant spoiled little parasites you little shitstains are, and how you're even less than the loving mud-dwelling child marrying gibbering retard that we shot in the guts and then stood there and watched him die because it was funny.

I'm unaware how you jacking off in a portashitter in a hellhole while you scrawled a dick on the wall w/a sharpie made my life better but I'd like to thank you for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Rhymenoserous posted:

I'm unaware how you jacking off in a portashitter in a hellhole while you scrawled a dick on the wall w/a sharpie made my life better but I'd like to thank you for it.

Goddamn if that's really all there was to it everyone in here would be lifers.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Rhymenoserous posted:

You learned about that stuff from us, didn't you? :allears:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I recorded 50FA's post

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jPpIDzvsRM

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Not the post I was expecting but your drunk uncle impersonation was fuckin ace m8

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Needs patriotic music behind it and it will be awesome :)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Of course you don't understand; you weren't there, man.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Rhymenoserous posted:

plz check your not jacking off in a portashitter privilege

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

baw posted:

But for some reason, even questioning whether or not troops should be worshipped is a taboo in polite American society.

Because they fought for your freedom in a goddamn war.

Also because polite society is poo poo and 8 avoid it whenever possible.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Eulogistics posted:

Because they fought for your tax $ in a goddamn war.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Eulogistics posted:

Because they fought for your freedom in a goddamn war.

those dudes are almost all dead

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
aren't we all almost all dead, on this gay earth?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
How many penises did you draw on random things in Iraq?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Panzeh posted:

Opsec.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Good choice in new username zombie.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Hekk posted:

Good choice in new username zombie.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I joined to kill brown people in lovely countries and never got to.

YOU OWE ME THIS.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Panzeh posted:

Not enough.

Agenta Khaulan
Oct 12, 2014
Some of these post make me want to put them on t-shirts, sadly I'm sure several people will try to shoot and/or stab me several times for it. It's all fun and games till it's your turn for freedom of speech and you happen to make excellent points others can't handle because in some small way they are true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadMusician
Oct 16, 2010

50 Foot Ant posted:

Because in your hearts you know one basic loving truth.

Even the most scummy, 13-year old loving, hide in the conex, anime watching, non-bathing lowest ranking piece of poo poo among us...

Is better than 90% of you.

So you venerate us before we realize that 90% of you produce nothing but a whining droning noise, accomplish nothing more than eating food we wrested from lovely brown countries by eradicating anyone who would stand up to the corporations that feed, clothe, house, and give you some semblance of a reason to keep existing.

Even if it's making some mud-person's head into a canoe while he pisses on himself because he got caught and found out he isn't the Billy Badass he thought he was, that scumbag private has done more for the world than all your blogging, tweeting, working at loving Wal-Mart, trading stocks, or screwing over minimum wage workers will ever do.

Hell, the loving mud-person did more than 90% of you civilian scumbags ever will. He at least had the guts to go out and try to make a difference, and at least the poo poo he filled his drawers with when that bullet showed him that Allah doesn't give a poo poo either can be used to make flowers to put on his family's graves after we airstrike them and laugh about it.

Go ahead, keep screaming "gently caress THE GOVERNMENT/CORPORATIONS/MILITARY/POLICE!" from in your nice homes, built with illegal immigrant sweat from nations that know not to gently caress with Uncle Sugar before he lets loose his hordes of screaming killers that will blow everything up. Keep using the internet, designed to allow universities to share datasets on chemical weapons and keep the MAD program intact, on computers originally made by IBM to drop loving battleship rounds on lovely slant eyed fucks and goose stepping poo poo eaters, to scream about injustice and problematic bullshit that nobody gives a poo poo in 80% of the world because you're shoving their loving food into your fat gaping hamburger eating device and wearing clothing made by their children under the watchful eye of gun toting mercs that make sure they don't steal a single scrap of cloth for only a tiny bit of their mud-people money a week.

At least we're honest, and you know it. We've got the decency to shoot a motherfucker in the face, and laugh at the fact that he's too goddamn dumb to get down and just screams to his goat-god right before we put so many holes in him we can see daylight through him. You just keep his family alive and work them to death while you mash the keyboard with your fat loving fingers and complain that the police that keep the undesirables out of your neighborhood shot some dipshit who thinks fighting with the cops is a good idea.

That's why you venerate us.

So we don't realize just what kind of loving ignorant spoiled little parasites you little shitstains are, and how you're even less than the loving mud-dwelling child marrying gibbering retard that we shot in the guts and then stood there and watched him die because it was funny.

I think this was the tipping point.

I just might go NG now.

• Locked thread