Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Silver Striker posted:

This is part of it, but there are a lot of scammers taking advantage of Early Access right now.

Like Tim Schaefer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
tim made a whole half of a game and got hungrytired okay

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The Protagonist posted:

tim made a whole half of a game and got hungrytired okay

Now imagine you're a AAA publisher, trying to decide if you're going to let them finish colonial marines, and you're out millions of dollars.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Coolguye posted:

Like Tim Schaefer

:vince:

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

01011001 posted:

to be fair the definitions of alpha and beta have been stretched as far as they will go

i wish game devs would push out real alphas and betas bc itd be hilarious seeing people rage over broken objectives, compeltely busted weapons that never work right, placeholder textures everywhere, map names that are gibberish, voice overs done by the devs, the game crashing like crazy, and broken guis

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Coolguye posted:

Like Tim Schaefer

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

closeted republican posted:

i wish game devs would push out real alphas and betas bc itd be hilarious seeing people rage over broken objectives, compeltely busted weapons that never work right, placeholder textures everywhere, map names that are gibberish, voice overs done by the devs, the game crashing like crazy, and broken guis
sonic 2006

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Endorph posted:

sonic 2006

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Tim Schaefer is my friend.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

fronz posted:

Tim Schaefer is my friend.

Your friend is a gently caress-tard.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Pewdiepie posted:

Your friend is a gently caress-tard.

He's a huge piece of poo poo, but hes my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
Yo that German game Stranded 2 is fun and I can't really figure out why I've put so many hours into it considering it's kinda grindy and I usually hate that poo poo

• Locked thread