Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I play it with my group of friends irl while getting drunk. its pretty cool but there are only like 5 multiplayer maps, and the map edit feature only works with single player. it came out in japan like 100 years ago, then got put on the wii store (wii like a penis lol) Anyway that's my story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

no, but lode runner 2 was a cool game back in the day

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i didn't play that

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
I keep meaning to pick it up on Wii along with the WiiWare Bomberman for 8 player shenanigans but all my friends moved away or got married and making new cool friends as an adult is :effort:

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Lode runner always seems like such an obscure game that I'm blown away when people mention it, even though I know it's not that obscure.

Lil six year old me though it was extremely brutal to bury dudes alive with a laser drill

What do you think of the Sierra version of the game, I think it was called the legend returns? I had loads... Lodes?... of fun with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I never played that one. I only ever played battle lode runner, and then pretty much only the multiplayer modes. Anyway how about a :siren: goon project :siren: where we develop a new mmo battle lode runner, except call it something else to skirt copyright law. I don't know anything about programming or developing games but I can write for it

• Locked thread