Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

my grandpa got himself sent to old jail to kill one of the inmates. unfortunately his plan to stab him with a shiv made from a toothbrush failed because no one in that jail has teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

inmate in solitary confinement: my kids never come to visit

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
sonny, it's best if you make friends quickly here on the inside. little word of advice though, stay away from the aryan brotherhood; they'll steal all your tapioca and they won't even come help if'n one of the orderlies decides to shake you down. unless he's a coon of course.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
arright lads, dis here is de old gaol, wee're gonna go in dere roight, an wee're gonna sit downn an play a niiiice gaime of tiddlywinks wit me nanna roight.

den, wee're gonna bust that old geebag owt of dere an make off loike de rubberbandits

----------------

cuntman.net

inmate: i need to bribe a guard but i dont have enough money

other inmate: i hear henry has a lot of money maybe you should try to win some off him in a bingo game

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i wish i was allowed to look for confederate gold with my metal detector in the prison yard

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
heard u like girls

i hear this is the jail with the highest mortality rate in the country... yesterday we lost 7 senior inmates in the courtyard heat alone so maybe its true..

----------------

Full-Bodied Flavor

they smuggle candy inside but end up giving them to the prison guards cause they think theyre hungry

Pinche Rudo

*sees the main gate to the prison open* FREEDOM! I'M GETTIN OUT OF HERE! *moves at a snail's pace with walker while the guards watch on snickering*

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

heard u like girls

theeeeres a diaper going onnnnn

up in cellblock number 9

----------------

heard u like girls

to prison guard: eya laddy have you seen my ehh bus pass

----------------

cuntman.net

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

they smuggle candy inside but end up giving them to the prison guards cause they think theyre hungry

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
*approaching table of a rival clique in the dining hall* HEY! what the HECK do you think youre doing stealing my table's bowl of werthers originals

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
i dont know why they make us do shop time. the administrators car has worked without an oil change for the last 200000 km, and it will continue to work.

Salmiakki

this is actually where ive been all this time. they still dont know that im not actually a grandpa, the disguise of constantly handing out hard candies while talking about hiding in bomb shelters back in the day is working well

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
didja hear? old frankie over in ward b got beat last night after lights-out. seems a bunch of guys from the eastside rudefellows took offense to him cheating shaky-hands parker at pinochle the other day, went to town on his rear end with their walker frames and an old truss from the dispensary.

----------------

Finger Prince

Here in old jail they call the prostate examinations "searching for contraband".

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
a group of inmates gathers around a newly arrived oldman. "fresh fish, fresh fish" they chant waddling in ominously closer and closer. rap music plays and a breakdancing granny does her thing. all of the commotion has triggered one of the older inmates, who breaks down crying as he blurts out, "you can't send them on the same busses as my kids, it just aint right!" Meanwhile, the new arrival has already died of a massive stroke

I Dunno

old jail? you mean...the retirement home? :rimshot:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
jail is a terrible place but a great show

cuntman.net

a new inmate arrives at the jail and immediately receives several hundred rock hammers and posters of singers from all the other inmates

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's 2067. the looming problems of the early 21st century--global warming, overpopulation--have been reversed in the last 15 years by a crop of freshfaced idealists. the last time magazine reporter is waved through jail security to interview elderly subjects for his 300th piece disparaging millennials. he's a hero to this world. he was right all along.

google THIS

"i'd stay away from that one if I were you. He used to be a BYOB ik."

bacalou

donny just got his oxygen resupplied, rutheford. tonight, we move, albeit at a slow pace

Diqnol

Rape isn't a problem here unless your aggressor is very persistent

google THIS

*putters along in a motorized wheelchair with a ball and chain attached to it*

heard u like girls

Sleepy Owl posted:

a new inmate arrives at the jail and immediately receives several hundred rock hammers and posters of singers from all the other inmates

ahahaha

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
The inmates keep forgetting what gangs they belong to because they're all senile :smith:

----------------

google THIS

poor marv should have had a parole hearing years ago, but he always thinks it's "tomorrow" and no one bothers to correct him

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
tom batiuk, recently taken in due to an incident involving riding a bus for five days straight because he forgot where his home was, publishes his groundbreaking Crankshaft Strips from Hurting mans Jail. a popular anger flares up in its readers, but quickly subsides because just then Price is Right comes on

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 4, 2014

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Sleepy Owl posted:

my grandpa got himself sent to old jail to kill one of the inmates. unfortunately his plan to stab him with a shiv made from a toothbrush failed because no one in that jail has teeth

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

CAT BRUSH posted:

i wish i was allowed to look for confederate gold with my metal detector in the prison yard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

goldmine

• Locked thread