Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It's out now an I want tot know if its good. Help me goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
hmm an indie zombie game from steam greenlight geez i dunno this really might be worth 30 bucks I just can't decide!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It's by B. Mitsodes the writer of Vampire the Masquerade Stinklines, which was kind of cool, but also kind of bad.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Anyway I need opinnions from ppl who have actually played it.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Ragg posted:

Anyway I need opinnions from ppl who have actually played it.

I haven't played it, but there hasn't been a good zombie game since Left 4 Dead.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Frank Horrigan posted:

I haven't played it, but there hasn't been a good zombie game since Left 4 Dead.

FFS...

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
State of Decay is good.

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

State of Decay is good.

whats good about it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

01011001 posted:

whats good about it.

The combat is acceptable and you have to gather supplies to build up a place, and there's all sorts of social stuff that goes on. I've heard it described as weird zombie combat animal crossing.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Yeah State of The Gay is pretty good but it's kind of poorly optimized

really the only zombie game worth checking out though

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
State of Decay is only good when compared to other, shittier zombie games. On its own it's ok I guess

Doctor Goat posted:

I've heard it described as weird zombie combat animal crossing.

pretty accurate

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Maybe talk about the game this thread is about instead? loving smacktards. I bought it and ill review it once i atually do the first mission

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank you forums poster Ragg. Someone has to be the man to buy the probably lovely indie game to see if it is lovely or not.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Dead shite.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
This game seems decent but its a mite buggy.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010
I have it too op, let's embark on the journey together.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Ragg posted:

This game seems decent but its a mite buggy.

Yeah, it's cool in its design but buggy in execution. I dunno. Early Access is a terrible market development and I kinda wish we could burn down kickstarter too for all the good its done us.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

nutranurse posted:

Yeah, it's cool in its design but buggy in execution. I dunno. Early Access is a terrible market development and I kinda wish we could burn down kickstarter too for all the good its done us.

kickstarter got us a new tex murphy game, it can stay

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
More like Dead GREAT! 10/10 A+ title, would play again!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's good, Ragg.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ragg posted:

It's kinda buggy though. But it works. I'm having a good time with it. Everyone buy it.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you do when the tutorial missions start drying up? I'm like a week and a half in and I'm not getting anymore places to loot or leads on survivors. Plus the places I can loot don't give me nearly enough poo poo to actually upgrade the base.

[e] also how do I flag loot so it doesn't automatically go to storage when I get back to base?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This game is win.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

DrManiac posted:

So what do you do when the tutorial missions start drying up? I'm like a week and a half in and I'm not getting anymore places to loot or leads on survivors. Plus the places I can loot don't give me nearly enough poo poo to actually upgrade the base.

[e] also how do I flag loot so it doesn't automatically go to storage when I get back to base?

Explore.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010
drat, this game is hard.

Any cheats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Shrinkage posted:

drat, this game is hard.