Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Luckily the fucktard devs went on vacation immediately after release. Expect no new content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Fortunately those of us who dont have poo poo for brains still run ths game just fine

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Coolguye posted:

Fortunately those of us who dont have poo poo for brains still run ths game just fine

L m f a o.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

L m f a o.

rite?

Dec 26, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

This game needs another year of development at least.

following the proud troika tradition

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Coolguye posted:

:downsbravo:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
*STupid broken game is all hosed up*

Retard: Uhh. No problem on my end. This game is awesome. Everything is working fine. I post the same thing about every bad game that I buy

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

I got a game ruining glitch in Austin.

'You must gather your party before venturing forth', trapping you in a stairwell? Happened to me too, right after I wrote that post. But then I reloaded from the autosave and was able to go up the stairs just fine, so...idk.

Be careful in the Austin hotel, folks, the stairs are all bugged to gently caress and you can get trapped in them. Also the doors in there sometimes don't register as being there and you can phase right through them. It's easily the buggiest area in the game, which sucks because it's also the biggest loot pinata on the map.

This game really did need a lot more time in development.

The mall and the first floor of the hotel are both bug-safe, kill all the mercs there and loot their corpses then never worry about armor ever again.

Also, lol, I found a Renaissance Faire looking place that had a bunch of turbonerds in plate and chainmail swinging medieval weapons at me, and recruited a dude named 'Sir Charleston' who speaks exclusively in Renfair-speech and has custom-machined plate armor to contain his fat loving gut. I paired him up with Max, gave them both giant swords, and am having them run around stabbing bros in full plate.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Ahahaha, a random enemy soldier just chucked a grenade with pinpoint accuracy across half the map and murked my entire squad from outside of sniper rifle range.

gently caress this lovely game.

cloneboy
May 7, 2014
Looted the second floor of one of the hospitals without too much incident. As I was leaving, triggered some kind of ambush by rogue soldiers, they spawned on the opposite end of the hospital, though and ran into all of the zombies I left on the first floor. I sat and watched them hopelessly battle with a huge swarm of zombies for like an hour. When I went in to clean up the remaining zombies, a pathing error or something crashed the game, and I hadn't saved since the map loaded.

Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

*STupid broken game is all hosed up*

Retard: Uhh. No problem on my end. This game is awesome. Everything is working fine. I post the same thing about every bad game that I buy

:thejoke: great job from the nutless wonder

• Locked thread