Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

mm hmm, yes, these are all good suggestions, thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i suggest you coat yourself in bear grease and squick your way through a field of pigs

smoobles

bo-peppered again!!

----------------

smoobles

can this thread be about hat suggestions? i'm going to an old timey themed party, i need a suitable hat tonight. what's a good hat that's available at, say, target or jc penney

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i am a fan of trapper hats

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

classic bo-pepper haha that's a catchphrase i made up i bet it won't wear out its welcome

smoobles

speaking of "wearing out" i need a hat that is durable, i was thinking a cabbie hat or a bowler hat, but i think a bowler hat would be harder to find at short notice

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

Dear Smoobles,

For Christmas I want the Transformers Age of Extinction Chomp and Stomp Grimlock Figure and the Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Kit for Xbox 360 and if you can fit it on your sleigh I want the Power Wheels Fisher-Price Cadillac Hybrid Escalade EXT Ride-On - Black with the big rims.

I love you,
M. Stalker

P.S. Oh yeah also I want a LEGO Minecraft The Mine and a go kart. Bye.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

smoobles posted:

speaking of "wearing out" i need a hat that is durable, i was thinking a cabbie hat or a bowler hat, but i think a bowler hat would be harder to find at short notice

they have driving caps at target

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
dogcrash truther
porkpie

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i own this hat you should get one too

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pictured: me modding byob (oy vey!)

Finger Prince

Goorin Bros makes the best hats just go to your friendly local Goorin Bros store and find one, just beware they do sell loads of douchebag hats.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
yiiiikes

----------------

Bwee
Smoobles are you who I think you are

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EPbK3DUBh6

Looke

this one

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
A condom is like a hat for your dilz.

Available at many fine retailers.

Sleepy Sip

Did you know that horse racing used to be one of the most anticipated sporting events here in the U.S. of A?

For that dead-on authenticity, go with this 'derby hat' that is both tasteful AND subtle.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Sleepy Sip posted:

Did you know that horse racing used to be one of the most anticipated sporting events here in the U.S. of A?

For that dead-on authenticity, go with this 'derby hat' that is both tasteful AND subtle.

subtle... i like it

froward

by Azathoth

Sleepy Sip posted:

For real though, bowler/derby hats are super cheap & durable (they keep their shape and don't need steam-forming, unlike wide brim hats like stetson and fedoras. You can get a small one for $5 on Amazon. They were also called "the hat that won the west" because it was so freakin' popular on the frontier (along with top hats, which wouldn't become an upperclass status symbol until the late 19th century).

----------------

alnilam

derby hats are a great costume piece to have around for later use, i highly recommend

ty manifisto

Sleepy Sip

This horse has the right idea!

Spice your wardrobe up for the holidays with a simple Santa hat and a banner that you have to hold in your mouth all throughout the Advent days.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

subtle... i like it

Dexters Secret

friendly craig posted:

i will personally write 100-word posts insulting every single person who does the stupid meme.

i hope someone paints a hyper-realistic smoobles

alnilam

GSGJ already did

The horror :stare:

vapoursquid

none other
meltdown december!

smoobles

ive started outlining the basic progression of my byob meltdown, it's gonna start in mid-january, I'm thinking. gotta check my sched (pronounced "skedge") to be sure

----------------

ulvir

smoobles posted:

ive started outlining the basic progression of my byob meltdown, it's gonna start in mid-january, I'm thinking. gotta check my sched (pronounced "skedge") to be sure

goes without saying, primo january is reserved for "why the gently caress did I drink so much on new year's eve? my resolution for 2015: I'm never gonna drink again"

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Bwee posted:

i had the same thought like the moment he appeared

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
:gurf:

----------------

ulvir

Bwee posted:

yes, he is our lord and saviour, jesus christ, resurrected to bring us God's good words in this faithless land

i am he

lol

playground tough

alnilam

ty manifisto

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

I have this hat in Trove. It will add +2 to your jump stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

----------------

• Locked thread