Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Robidas once again unleashes the power of the pylon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
drat. fun 3rd period at least.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

aejix posted:

I don't get why he's blending the lines - we've been generating great chances all game but bernier is playing awesome and we haven't really been putting away the good chances like we should. If Miller didn't play like rear end and we got one or two lucky breaks on our chances I'd say we'd be winning this

yeah its bad, the sedin line was killing all night and vrbata had at least three sweet chances that Bernier stoned him on, plus those two big Bieksa rushes to the net, a few huge screened blasts from the point. nothing good comes out of putting Derek loving dorsett on your top line in a winnable game

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE

Aye Doc posted:

everything the Vancouver media thought about Luongo being a whiny diva baby who gets sad at too much attention, is ACTUALLY true about Ryan Miller, which is why it owns when he sucks because you know inside he is crying and pained.

Bruins fans have been saying this for years.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hold onto your asses, Metro. Jackets have awakened to win three straight, five of the last ten, and beat Tampa on the road. :getin:

Perdido
Apr 29, 2009

CORY SCHNEIDER IS FAR MORE MENTALLY STABLE THAN LUONGO AND CAN HANDLE THE PRESSURES OF GOALTENDING IN VANCOUVER

aejix posted:

I don't get why he's blending the lines - we've been generating great chances all game but bernier is playing awesome and we haven't really been putting away the good chances like we should. If Miller didn't play like rear end and we got one or two lucky breaks on our chances I'd say we'd be winning this

matthias was out and wasn't Burrows not out to start the third?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hawks win! :toot:

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
LAICH!!!!!!!!!!

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Woo Laich

E: feel like I can't be too excited cause empty net

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
argh Weber Hank was gloriously open there

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
better team lost
better goalie won

so it goes

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
way to go Edler, nice pass

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Clarkson garbage empty net :siren:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Welp that's that

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
I hope Rangers try to mix up the PP formations. Though they were insanely close a few times there. AV should have put out the other unit though. The first PP unit had been playing for almost three minutes straight.

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

can I complain about this loving team now

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
:siren: Eriksson. A PP goal :stare:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Toronto remains one of two teams to not lose after scoring first. This team is chaos personified.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Okay, next game how about we have this team of skaters and some competent goaltending?

Holy christ has Miller been inconsistent

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

grack posted:

Okay, next game how about we have this team of skaters and some competent goaltending?

Holy christ has Miller been inconsistent

I would like to swap sbisa and weber out of that team of skaters and sub in two bags of garbage that you just slam on the ice on either side of the net near the circles. they would do a much better job of denying the ice than either of those assholes did tonight

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Meh..

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I'm here I'm sober and I'm cheering for the Calgary Goddamn Flames

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Sharks look like rear end.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

That didn't even sound like a puck hitting the post, I thought it was some sort of sound effect.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

The Sharks don't look like rear end anymore. Like, at all. AT ALL

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Where are all the flames fans now

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

That was a pretty marleau goal. This has been another good game that nobody is participating in the GDT for

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Robomarleau scores another goal, cursed to search the Earth forever for his guts.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

There have been some really good saves in this game.

As for the silence, maybe we're all distracted by these puppet penguins?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I'm pretty on edge now way to go sharks you made this game more interesting than i wanted it to be cause I like games where we win.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

:toot: Sharks win, good game boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

tofes posted:

Where are all the flames fans now

Go flames gently caress Toronto

• Locked thread