Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Clicked this thread thinking it would be about stealth peeing at beaches by taking a knee etc. but thread has really delivered in so many more ways.

Stealth pee :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Frank Horrigan posted:

My balls already dip into the water when I take a dump in a regular toilet, so pooping on my balls is pretty much a certainty.

If you've got a shower with a detachable head, just power-wash that turd down the drain and it's effectively the same thing.

just rest your balls on the lip of the toilet seat and you won't poop on them

if you have to piss you'll need to yank your dick and sort of hose piss into the toilet though, in the gap between your balls and your thigh. Might piss on your taint idk

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Noyemi K posted:

just rest your balls on the lip of the toilet seat and you won't poop on them

I used to do that to avoid getting my balls in the water, but one time I forgot they were on the seat and ended up pissing all over the bathroom. :smith:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im getting kind of self conscious, I guess my balls aren't big enough to hit the water in the bowl

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

im getting kind of self conscious, I guess my balls aren't big enough to hit the water in the bowl

Don't be. It sounds great until the first time your balls hit the water in a public toilet, or when you accidentally sit on them. Also I have the phrase "scrotal reduction surgery" in my search history, so there's that too.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Frank Horrigan posted:

I used to do that to avoid getting my balls in the water, but one time I forgot they were on the seat and ended up pissing all over the bathroom. :smith:

you could lay out a dirty towel on the floor, or poo poo n shower

unless your schedule is that your daily poo poo is at night, in which case, sucks to be you

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I just realized that if you don't pull the tube out all the way and slip your dick into it to piss that you will have a piss shield to shield your dick from the piss bomb you just made.

naem
May 29, 2011

I don't know why but I took the second man to be a friendly bartender

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

naem posted:

I don't know why but I took the second man to be a friendly bartender

Is that not what it is? :confused:

naem
May 29, 2011

Frank Horrigan posted: