Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
By the way, for those interested in dogpiling Lucent Heart I think a few of us are rolling on the Underworld server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

By the way, for those interested in dogpiling Lucent Heart I think a few of us are rolling on the Underworld server.

Oh what the hell why not? I still have some serious nostalgia from spending summers in highschool trying every lovely KMMO that existed with my online buddies. Now that I think about it I really wasted my highschool years away on dumb bullshit. Oh well.

Steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/infinitygaia/

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Convenient, that's what I picked. Had a nice ring to it.

Oh yeah I'm ready to go.

Holy Jesus windows!

The first quest is just talk to everyone in the huge empty city to get the backstory or some poo poo. I discovered I had an alpaca coming to me, that was exciting and inspired me to explore the menus.

:frogon:

This guy seems okay.

Wait when do I get the scandalous armor? Why do you think I signed up for this??

Tiddles is a real bro. Which goon are you? And get a shower, geez.

Well it's definitely got the bad part down, but it's generic bad instead of anime bad so far. Also Tiddles was the only other human (presumably) I saw anywhere. I do want to learn the creepy emote system and find pubbies to use it on before I write Lucent Heart off completely.

Tidale
May 2, 2010

Zombie Samurai posted:

Tiddles is a real bro. Which goon are you?

That'd be me.

Yeah i haven't seen anyone except for a couple of goons yet. I do see the occassional [Whole Zone] trade requests but I presume the animus are all higher levelled.

Tidale fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Dec 11, 2014

Harakiri
Dec 23, 2012

Do not attempt to leave the building.
The game is pretty dire, now where do I get my Alpaca?

Tidale
May 2, 2010
No idea. I just randomly ended up finding it in my inventory.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I actually kind of like that orion prelude game. It's good simple fun for only a buck or two.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
Due to my complete inability to ignore even the shittest of bundles my inventory reads like a veritable who's who of bad games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Roosteroo
Add me.

(I even bought Bad Rats when it was new)

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

Y'all with a backlog of bad games, now's the time to play 'em! The Bad Game of the Month is only half the fun. Take one for the team, play a dumpsterfire game, write it up in the thread, and achieve fame and glory.

I'm not just the OP, I'm also a survivor.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buRrdnZTMVA

Give it a minute to really shine.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Grand Theft Auto where you take creepshots of high school girls instead of kill people.

Welp.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I like how even the trailer seems really reluctant to admit what it's really about.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I was watching it and for the first minute I thought, hmm typical harem anime, and then it turned really dark really fast.

Love the cop.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BobFromMarketing life simulator. It's even got fishing.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I'm 90% sure it's going to sell for more than 7000 yen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

axleblaze posted:

I like how even the trailer seems really reluctant to admit what it's really about.

Really the best part. Upbeat music, happy characters... slowly insert scenes of stalking and getting arrested.

• Locked thread