Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
This was the poo poo on the PS2 when it first came out. I've been trying to find a copy to play again since my PS2 died. Anyone know if there's a PC port?

EDIT: gently caress, forgot a "t" in Gauntlet. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Gauntle: Dark Legacy

op, if you google "gauntlet dark legacy pc port" as I just did you might discover a startling secret !!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I beat this at an arcade. Pumped in like 50 dollars worth of quarters over the course of a summer. Super fun.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
EGG911

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Sub-Actuality posted:

op, if you google "gauntlet dark legacy pc port" as I just did you might discover a startling secret !!

That there's no PC port? :smith:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

yeah. sorry buddy :(

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
My favorite moment was after you finished the 8 worlds and defeated the main badguy the main hub opens up to reveal even more levels. :whoa:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I beat this at an arcade. Pumped in like 50 dollars worth of quarters over the course of a summer. Super fun.

same but i lived by an ownage arcade where you just pushed a button for more credits instead of giving it $$$$$$

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nathilus posted:

same but i lived by an ownage arcade where you just pushed a button for more credits instead of giving it $$$$$$

I have one of those now, it's called a microsoft xbox :smug:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

played the poo poo out of this on my xbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks like a fun party

• Locked thread